Same thing every year

nj meadowlands

Well, they're back. How's Wang doing?

His peripherals are finally catching up to him.

You think over 7 perfect innings in one game and total **** in the next = horrible? He had a near perfect and ****ty games, so that would make him average at worst so far.

Damn straight!

Enjoy your annual springtime spoils.

I guess it's just must easier now to just let the Sox fans bask in the glow of their April successes. They obviously don't understand we're trying to help them by telling them of the demise they will certainly face in a couple of months, but if they just want their feelings to get hurt even worse I'm willing to pretend that won't happen again.

So Sox fans, your team is great! The Yankees don't have a chance! Congrats on your World Series ring!

I AGREE, especially this series, they caught the Yankees at the right time with the SP Staff in shambles, having to feed them Jeff Karstens and Chase Wright as a sacrificial lambs at Fenway Park

Let's be honest, Beckett and Dice Vs Karstens and Wright is a mismatch ... Karstens and Wright would be at AAA if not for some early injuries to the starting staff

That's no excuse for last night, they beat our best when they beat Mariano Rivera, but these next two should be gimmies for the Red Sox, Karstens and Wright are minor leaguers and they're supposed to beat them to a pulp

That changes next week when Wang and Mussina return, then it's a fair fight and one I believe the Yankees will win, especially if we add Clemens to the mix as I suspect we will

Funny how Ham disappears when the Yankees aren't performing, yet no one checks him on that. If a non-Yankee fan does the same when his team isn't winning, he's a coward.

Funny how Ham disappears when the Yankees aren't performing, yet no one checks him on that. If a non-Yankee fan does the same when his team isn't winning, he's a coward.

Yep and he can't chalk it up to almost dying from food poisoning this time as he is fully active on JI telling jetsbabe how handsome he is.

It had to kill him not coming back to talk up Hughes and the Clemens pompous signing embarrasment. I think the whole Igawa thing may have him shying away after the whole possum theory of his.

Hopefully the Yanks go on a little run and spark his return as Ham is entertaining despite the theatrics.

I guess it's just must easier now to just let the Sox fans bask in the glow of their April successes. They obviously don't understand we're trying to help them by telling them of the demise they will certainly face in a couple of months, but if they just want their feelings to get hurt even worse I'm willing to pretend that won't happen again.

So Sox fans, your team is great! The Yankees don't have a chance! Congrats on your World Series ring!

More scared rhetoric from Yankee fans. So sad.

More scared rhetoric from Yankee fans. So sad.

I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about. But you should really stop with "yankees r scared lolz" stuff for your own good b/c if you keep it up you're not going to look too smart in a month or 2.

I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about. But you should really stop with "yankees r scared lolz" stuff for your own good b/c if you keep it up you're not going to look too smart in a month or 2.

He's not looking too smart now.

Lets talk about the real trend in baseball here:

The Tankees have been stuck in a quagmire for six years now of being unable to stay locked in. There have been flashes of brilliance, but ultimately they wind up looking like washed up retreads every year when the dust settles. Their maddening inability to stay hot when it matters, particularly in postseason play continues ad nauseum. This year it looks like their hitting has died to go with their collapsible pitching and the regular season could be a disaster. They're going backwards after failing to achieve that first WC of the century with some miserably lackluster play.

Let's take A-rod for example, who goes into extended slumps that never seem to end. It's beyond belief that he had 14 HRs and 34 RBI after 16 games and now has only 15 HRs and 39 rbis after 33 games. That's a 93 percent dropoff in production from only the 16th to the 33rd game of the season. Never has anybody in baseball history gotten off on a tear like Alex Rodriguez has, only to have his bat die so abruptly in only three weeks.

That's the Yankees' Achilles Heel; they're either feast or famine but overwhelmingly famine. If they could cut down the meltdowns to only two or three a year, they'd have won at least 1 title since 2000. But they're almost in constant meltdown with a hot streak here and there when theyre having an upswing. If they could slump without falling apart at the seams, they'd be fine. But their slumps are famines of biblical proportions!!!

And that is the REAL trend that you can bank on every summer.

Well, they're back. How's Wang doing?

His peripherals are finally catching up to him.

A little shakey yes and I thought he did well until the 5th against Texas on Thursday but what are you gonna do? The guy is basically now coming into his Regular Season so hopefully in the next one or two starts he turns it around and returns to 2006 form, I'm thinking he will.

Oh and Mussina pitched well the other night. You take away his first start and he's pitched very, very well.

Rasner too has become a true strength to the staff, despite losing last night after getting zero run support.

You just keep holdin' up those April and May championship banners Thor.;-)

That's putting it nicely. Of course the great Thor already admonished me for being too mean to poor PFS so I guess I have to be nice.

It is called denial.

A good contingent of the RSN here at JN said the Yankees pitching staff is shaky and if they do not even perform up to average, the Yankees might be in trouble.

What we heard in reply was the Yankees have the best pitching rotation.

Then the RSN words started to bear truth.

Then all we have heard is it is injuries. Then it is only April. Then it was only May. Then it was there are still 100+ games to go.

All Yankee fan has done is make excuses. You would think, your team was in first with the way you all walk around holding hands and sniffing daisys.

Face it, you are scard. What happens June 1st? More excuses?

That's putting it nicely. Of course the great Thor already admonished me for being too mean to poor PFS so I guess I have to be nice.

No I admonished you for calling him an assh0le. That's against site rules.

You can climb down off of your cross now.

It is called denial.

A good contingent of the RSN here at JN said the Yankees pitching staff is shaky and if they do not even perform up to average, the Yankees might be in trouble.

What we heard in reply was the Yankees have the best pitching rotation.

Then the RSN words started to bear truth.

Then all we have heard is it is injuries. Then it is only April. Then it was only May. Then it was there are still 100+ games to go.

All Yankee fan has done is make excuses. You would think, your team was in first with the way you all walk around holding hands and sniffing daisys.

Face it, you are scard. What happens June 1st? More excuses?

Scared of what exactly? the outcome of a baseball season? I think you're taking this a bit too seriously to say that the fans of a baseball team is actually experiencing fear over their team not being as good as another team. I understand how you feel though I would be very happy if the Jets started off better than the Pats and the Pats have only been good for less than a decade while the Janks have been better than the socks for the past 100 years. So to make you feel better, I'll admit I as a Yankee fan am very "scard" I don't know what scard means so I'll assume you mean scared. I'm scared that my favorite team in my second favorite sport will not win this year.

Scared of what exactly? the outcome of a baseball season? I think you're taking this a bit too seriously to say that the fans of a baseball team is actually experiencing fear over their team not being as good as another team. I understand how you feel though I would be very happy if the Jets started off better than the Pats and the Pats have only been good for less than a decade while the Janks have been better than the socks for the past 100 years. So to make you feel better, I'll admit I as a Yankee fan am very "scard" I don't know what scard means so I'll assume you mean scared. I'm scared that my favorite team in my second favorite sport will not win this year.

It's not even worth arguing with PFS. His arguments are so ridiculous its not even worth bothering to argue about. This whole Yankees are scared thing is such utter bullsh!t it's nothing more than trolling. Absolute TROLLING. He's trying to get a rise out of Yankee fans because I guess he has nothing better do with his life. Good for him.

It's not even worth arguing with PFS. His arguments are so ridiculous its not even worth bothering to argue about. This whole Yankees are scared thing is such utter bullsh!t it's nothing more than trolling. Absolute TROLLING. He's trying to get a rise out of Yankee fans because I guess he has nothing better do with his life. Good for him.

What I am trying to get out of Yankee fan is an honest answer.

Your pitching has sucked. Yet, all we hear is, it is only April, then May.

All you do is hide behind the shield it being April and May. What happens June 1st if it is no better?

Scared.

All you do is hide behind the shield it being April and May. What happens June 1st if it is no better?

Scared.

Lame. I actually made a post the other day detailing how the Yankees had about 8 consecutive great starts but I wouldn't actually want to make you accept reality. Wang had a bad start the other day which was preceded by a near perfect game. Expect more of that.

This whole scared thing is sooo weak, it's actually getting funny now. Thank you Mr. Dr. Psychologist PFSIKH, thank you for reading my mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so lame man.

Scared.

Scared of what exactly? your last 15 posts have been the exact same thing. Scared of what losing? why would a baseball team losing be scary? Maybe if this was a Yankee forum, maybe. I think Red Suck fans are scared that they wont have anything to blame it on if they **** up. No curse, no evil empire, no amount of misdirection will be able to change the fact that if the red socks **** up, it is their own fault.

Archived