David Harris

Mandarinia

Durability isn't an issue considering how many LB's we have. He'll fill his role as a run stopper and not be forced to play long periods of time.

It's an issue when he schwanses his knee for the 3rd time and it only takes one play for that to happen. I think he's an animal and will do a great job if he's not on crutches.

It's an issue when he schwanses his knee for the 3rd time and it only takes one play for that to happen. I think he's an animal and will do a great job if he's not on crutches.

I'm sure they gave this guy a physical and checked out his knee before drafting him.

When did David Harris have a knee injury?

I love that we got him. Barton is definitely out.

He had 2 of them at Michigan EB - I have confidence we did our due dilligence, but you have to worry a little about a guy thats been cut on 2x at an LB spot.

In response to this article, no they Jets weren't two players away, but now we're two players closer than we would have been if we sat on our hands. These two players and a strong offseason next year and clemens being good = super bowl.

This is a replacement for Barton... Hobson moving inside is nothing more than rumors started online... possible yes... but far from confirmed...

Archived