Sam Adams released by Cincy

Greenseed3

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i actually don't believe in any of those things, other than maybe revolutionary activity, but not towards anarchy at all, even conformed. i definitely don't believe in destructiveness, especially towards myself :) but really, i wouldn't mind the extermination of the human race, but not the physical world or any other plants or animals. if anything im too nice and kind. and as for skepticism, i definitely like to think about it, but im a thinker in general, especially when talking about philophies or politics, but no, im not really a skeptic.

If you have not seen the movie, then it is not funny. I do not actually think you are a nihilist. I agree with you on a lot of things, which makes sense as we have the same occupation, and, thus, we share some thoughts. I am all for the eradication of humans, man, but let's be realistic. We are far too gluttonous society wise to accomplish anything that profound.

i actually don't believe in any of those things, other than maybe revolutionary activity, but not towards anarchy at all, even conformed. i definitely don't believe in destructiveness, especially towards myself :) but really, i wouldn't mind the extermination of the human race, but not the physical world or any other plants or animals. if anything im too nice and kind. and as for skepticism, i definitely like to think about it, but im a thinker in general, especially when talking about philophies or politics, but no, im not really a skeptic.

:rl: :rl: LMFAO!! Were you implying you would destroy the human race, just not yourself? cause that's awsome. lol

:rl: :rl: LMFAO!! Were you implying you would destroy the human race, just not yourself? cause that's awsome. lol

no, i never said i would destroy anything. i said that i don't feel any sort of destructiveness, either to the world or to myself. but if for some reason the world was exterminated of humans, including myself, it wouldn't bother me, i wouldn't be sad.

uh, of course not...you would not be around to be bothered or sad...

:confused0082::confused0082::confused0082:

well, that depends on what you believe in. still, i would be around for the extermination, do you think it would all just happen in an instant? doubtful.

well, if its anything like the holy grail, i wouldn't like it, one of the worst movies ever.

This new learning amazes me, tell me again how sheeps bladders can be employed to prevent earth quakes?

Listen, in order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second right? Am i right?

This new learning amazes me, tell me again how sheeps bladders can be employed to prevent earth quakes?

Listen, in order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second right? Am i right?

exactly.

well, that depends on what you believe in. still, i would be around for the extermination, do you think it would all just happen in an instant? doubtful.

What do you believe? You may be around for the "extermination" but you may not realize that it is the end of your species. Even when the last of a species dies off, they are not necessarily aware that none of their kind are left. Would you be certain that with your extermination, no other people will be left on Earth, and, thus, not be "bothered" or "sad" about it? What if the exterminator is a damn liar? Sure is a lot of circumstantial discussion. I know one thing, if the Jets sign Sam Adams, it could be the extermination of their poor run defense...

exactly.

anyone who wants to cross this bridge must answer me, these questions three, ahhh the other side he see...

what is your name?

-sir gallahed of camelot.

what is your quest?

-i seak the holy grail.

what ...is your favorite color?

-blue. no! no! Yellow!!!! ahhhhhH!

anyone who wants to cross this bridge must answer me, these questions three, ahhh the other side he see...

what is your name?

-sir gallahed of camelot.

what is your quest?

-i seak the holy grail.

what ...is your favorite color?

-blue. no! no! Yellow!!!! ahhhhhH!

NONE SHALL PASS!

What do you believe? You may be around for the "extermination" but you may not realize that it is the end of your species. Even when the last of a species dies off, they are not necessarily aware that none of their kind are left. Would you be certain that with your extermination, no other people will be left on Earth, and, thus, not be "bothered" or "sad" about it? What if the exterminator is a damn liar? Sure is a lot of circumstantial discussion. I know one thing, if the Jets sign Sam Adams, it could be the extermination of their poor run defense...

what do i believe? in reference to the end of life? i believe your body decomposes and creates nutriants for new life. at least, thats how it used to work until stupid people started burying people in sealed cement boxes that don't allow the nutriants to escape.

as for the extermination, i would still be happy if only "most" of the people died.

what do i believe? in reference to the end of life? i believe your body decomposes and creates nutriants for new life. at least, thats how it used to work until stupid people started burying people in sealed cement boxes that don't allow the nutriants to escape.

as for the extermination, i would still be happy if only "most" of the people died.

Cool, I agree with your entire post here; except I hope my body would produce nutrients instead of nutriants b/c those rodents have damn near taken over all of our river systems here in Texas! :wink: Kidding of course, but I do agree with your philosophy. Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life. We are all food for something...

Cool, I agree with your entire post here; except I hope my body would produce nutrients instead of nutriants b/c those rodents have damn near taken over all of our river systems here in Texas! :wink: Kidding of course, but I do agree with your philosophy. Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life. We are all food for something...

i love rodents. my favorite type of animal.

That's kind of broad...the entire Order Rodentia is your favorite? I like to be specific, my favorite type of animals are reptiles.

no, i love rodentia! :) i would have used the term, but i figured some idiot on this board would say i spelled it wrong :)

Sam Adams is not a good fit for the Jets, but unless D-Rob shows us something, some healthy competition would not be terrible. Herm sucks.

Happy Sperm? :lol:

why wouldn't he be a good fit? he is just the fat mofo we need for short yardage situations.

no, i love rodentia! :) i would have used the term, but i figured some idiot on this board would say i spelled it wrong :)

Who cares what people think?

Just so we are clear, I am well aware that the Class Reptilia is broader than the Order Rodentia, but I was trying to make a poor biological joke.

Speaking of which, I'll bet Sam Adams' mother's anatomy is a tad bit disfigured in the pelvic region; OUCH!

Just so we are clear, I am well aware that the Class Reptilia is broader than the Order Rodentia, but I was trying to make a poor biological joke.

Speaking of which, I'll bet Sam Adams' mother's anatomy is a tad bit disfigured in the pelvic region; OUCH!

you think it would be, but it isn't.

i definitely dont care what other people think, but i didn't feel like having a conversation about the spelling :) i guess if i had to pick a favorite it would be the european hamster. that ****er is huge, and attacks humans! maybe it could play nt :)

Not really. In the NFL, teams let go of players for all kinds of reasons: staying under the cap, being loaded at a position and thus having certain players being expendable, etc.

The Bengals just had too many tackles, including some young ones they want to groom. Included in their DT corps are John Thornton (starter), 22-year old Domata Peko (likely starter), Michael Myers (FA pickup), Kenderick Allen (FA pickup), and Matt Toeaina (6th round pick). Adams just didn't fit into their plans.

In no way should that be a deterrent for a team like us to sign him.

that could be true sometimes, but in this case adams is just old and not that good anymore. even a defense as bad as cincy doesn't think he can contribute anymore.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070515/SPT02/705150338/1066

Could it be that saving $1.2 million dollars in cap AND having these guys on deck could have played into Marvin Lewis' decision??? Adams injured his knee at the beginning of last season, and just had surgery on it. In his absence Peko (22 yr old, projected starter) played exceptionally well, racking up 45 tackles and 2.5 sacks. Having a better price tag than the proven veteran, and more quickness in his youth, the team is deciding to shore up money for other parts of their defense....

Can you blame them?

Look at who they have for d-tackle:

Player Height Weight Age

JOHN THORNTON 6-3 297 30

Comment: Expected to maintain starting role as the smaller of the tackles; best part of game is quickness.

DOMATA PEKO 6-3 319 22

Comment: Strong rookie season; displays quickness and can be immovable against run; could start.

MICHAEL MYERS 6-2 300 31

Comment: Savvy veteran brings extensive NFL experience; solid against run; will be in rotation.

KENDERICK ALLEN 6-5 328 28

Comment: Big body has played in some good defenses and is known as a strong run defender.

MATT TOEAINA 6-2 307 22

Comment: Plays hard like fellow Samoan Peko; has freakishly large calves that help him maintain balance in crowd.

BRYAN ROBINSON 6-4 304 32

Comment: Switched to end in 2006 but can add weight at play tackle; consistent team player who does what's asked.

FROSTEE RUCKER 6-3 267 23

Comment: Missed rookie season; though he's an end, has worked at tackle in offseason; coaches like his strong hands against blockers.

i already answered this, otherwise all i can say is that the beer is much better than the football player.

Yeah you answered "it" with "he's not good anymore"... well, hot damn.

Cincy had the 31st ranked D last year, but was 15th against the run. Their 4-3 scheme requires DT's to get penetration, and pressure on the QB so their 3 (oft-absent linebackers) have less responsibilities.

Sam Adams is a true-nose run stuffer. He commands the double-team, so teams do not run near him.

[by the way, that's exactly what we're looking for at the NT in our 3-4].

Cincy was destroyed last year against the pass. Their coverage team wasn't good enough to survive a poor 4-man rush, they didn't get enough pressure on the QB, and their secondary suffered.... Hence, replacing Adams with a quicker DT, like Peko.

It's not that Sam Adams is no longer good at being a big run-stuffer; HE JUST NO LONGER FITS THEIR NEEDS. That's all.

Perhaps, for just a second, we can entertain the notion that talented players are not always retained by their team; and factors outside of talent can be involved in the process... Should I make a list for you? (to save me time; just pick a division, any division; just don't pick AFC East... that'd be way too easy ;))

[p.s. In direct response to your post. Sam Adams is quite possible the finest beer ever created; and comparing that magical elixer with any professional sport's player doesn't fare well for the player].

Archived