Lets talk about Madden

BornJetsFan1983

I love this guy, I like the guys comments about nothing, the statements of whats obvious, hell I looked forward to hearing about the tofurkey thing, and when he draws on the screen in yellow, dont know if he does that anymore. He' on what NBC or something I remember him announcing a jets game anytime recently or ever. Some people hate this guy but I think he is the absolute best announcer team, him and pat s. Way better the current talent. Hell last year how many times did you want to punch the announcers in the face or turn down the volumn, Maybe its just me cause i grew up on Madden. I just cant understand how any one doesnt like him...here's one madden classic...

Let me tell you, these players are ready to play today and and today they are going play...

"Welcome to NBC Sunday Night Football. Hi, I'm Al Michaels alongside my partner, Captain Obvious..."

haha, no kidding. i'll never forget when the cowgirls were good, he would always, and i mean ALWAYS, comment on their butt sweat.

"this guy here is workin hard cause the sweat is down by his knees, this guy isn't so good cause..." Can you imagine being a camera man taking order to check out Leon Lett's anal seapage?...can you say career change?

Madden is the master of the obvious and the biggest Brett Favre, even bigger then me, to ever walk this earth.

He's the biggest Bret Favre to walk the Earth? You're a Brett Favre too? All this time I thought Bret Favre was the name of the GB QB, but to find out it is a type of person or a type of something altogether different; this is news!

and I was almost ready to comment on the uselessness of this thread...eye-opener!

eye%20itches.jpg

Madden's commentary and use of words is being reduced to the point that at some stage of his continuing commentator career he'll only says "BOOM! Tough Actin Tinactin!" following anything Al Michaels says.

when you look at who's out there in the announcing booths, I really like al michaels & madden. old school guys who call a spade a spade.

so glad theismans gone but espn has no one decent to replace him, though I think i'd prefer john kruck to theisman

Who were those announcers in the mnf miracle game back in 2000? I thought they were pretty good when I watched it the other night.

Tony Kornheiser is a jackoff, claims to be a Jets fan, and says his dog throws harder than Chad Pennington? What kind of Jets fan makes fun of their leader like that?!?!? Not a true jets fan!!

Who were those announcers in the mnf miracle game back in 2000? I thought they were pretty good when I watched it the other night.

Tony Kornheiser is a jackoff, claims to be a Jets fan, and says his dog throws harder than Chad Pennington? What kind of Jets fan makes fun of their leader like that?!?!? Not a true jets fan!!

I'm pretty sure that was Michaels, Fouts, and Dennis Miller in 2000. Miller sounded giddy during that comeback. Although I could be wrong, I haven't seen the tape I have of the game in a while.

I've heard worse s*** said about Chad from jets fans than what Kornheiser said last year.

I'm pretty sure that was Michaels, Fouts, and Dennis Miller in 2000. Miller sounded giddy during that comeback. Although I could be wrong, I haven't seen the tape I have of the game in a while.

I've heard worse s*** said about Chad from jets fans than what Kornheiser said last year.

Thats it, Fouts. I thought he was pretty good. Miller was funny too but I dont think that was a great fit.

The current guys they have just talk too loud and overshadow the game too much, they need to just shut up and talk about the play alittle after its over not while its still going on.

Phil Simms is pretty good and I thought Vermeil on NFLN games was really good.

Archived