Favorite Candy

ECURB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hot tamales are awesome, if you eat the whole half-pounder in one sitting though you'll pay for it 8 hrs later.

:lol: I love hot tamales too at one time they had super hot tamales, those things were awesome. I did basically the same thing with a box of Mike and Ikes and felt like $hit the rest of the day.

Sour Skittles are evil though. I ate a whole bag once and whatever they put on those things started eating the inside of my mouth. :shock:

Your tongue hurts like a bitch the next day... its terrible... but they taste good... its like a ****ing trap...

their jellybeans are the most delicious thing in the world until like the 10th one. then it's rapid diminishing marginal utility. same phenomenon as peeps and zebra cakes.

Now that you say that you're right. I remember thinking the exact same thing the last time I had them. Zebra cakes on the other hand. I would eat an entire box of them if they were sitting in front of me right now. :lol:

Now that you say that you're right. I remember thinking the exact same thing the last time I had them. Zebra cakes on the other hand. I would eat an entire box of them if they were sitting in front of me right now. :lol:

I would eat a whole damn case right now!

zebra1.gif

I would eat a whole damn case right now!

zebra1.gif

How is that candy? doesn't candy have to have no bread, just be pure sugar? seems like a waste to eat bread, i call that a snack, totally different classification.

sour patch kids

twzzlers

starbursts

sour cane thingys

snickers, cause its classic

Sour Patch Kids!

The green ones are Ecurb. The red ones are 80. The yellow ones are MasonJet. The red ones are hmmm....I'll think of someone. ;)

Can I be the orange ones? Those damn things rock!!

DISCLAIMER: This in no way indicates that I want Garb to eat me.

Archived