QB Lesson with Pennington

Columbia Jet Fan

So my roomate's father runs this big hedgefud that supports a Jets bowling charity event. Last year they did it with the Giants but this year decided to go with a straight team...

Anyway, I was supposed to go and be in his lane (which had Mike Nugent DBrick and one other guy he couldnt remember) but my stupid internship had me in the office until about 9:30-10 pm and I couldnt make it. He said those in attendence included Magini (who he said was so cool), J cotch, Mangold, Curtis Martin and others. Said Curtis Martin is the nicest guy hes ever met (this kids a giants fan so he didnt know beforehand how cool CM was) and said the Jets players were hilarious, anytime an auction was going on tey would all be cheering the bidders on to donate more. Also said Curtis stood up and was like OK fellas, time for us to stand up and help out...Im donating 10gs....what does everyone else got? All the players then started yelling out like 5000, 8000, 3000, whatever and basically everyone donated.

The coolest part is that there was a live auction for a "QB Lesson" (basically a throw around) with Chad pennington for an hour on a date to be determined later. My roomates dad, the boss of the hedge fund, won it for 3500! And the best part is, I think I will be the one who will go! My friend has 3 brothers and I think they each get one ticket. My roomate however, has had 2 reconstructive surgeries on his shoulder and he cant really throw anymore so he said I should go b/c he knows how big a fan of the Jets and CP I am and he will go and just hang out while I actually throw w/ CP. Also my b-day is coming up in a week so he said it counted.

Anyway, aside from all the Chad Pennington arm jokes/giving a qb lesson jokes I thought this was real cool. Apparently last year when they did this a bunch of guys came out (it was after a practice) like L coles and tossed the ball around with us and messed around. I think Im going to show up in my friends Brady jersey w/ a Pennington one underneath. So when he sees me walking up Ill have the Brady one on but then I will take it off. However I dont like the idea of a Pats jersey on my body...

Anyone got any questions you got for me to ask CP? And that does not include why he cant throw 10 yards or whatever....im pretty stoked about this so dont bring me down...

don't be a retard and ask him stupid questions like why he can't throw 10 yards. better ask him like what brand of deodorant he uses or where he gets his hair cut. or here's a good one, ask him if he's ever thought about getting his ears pierced or getting a tattoo on his guns.

That's incredible mate! I wish I could be there in your place. I have a ton of questions for CP.

Ask him which defense he thinks will give him the best challenge this year. See if he'll list a top-5 for CB's, and pass rushers in the division. I'd like to know what he thinks.

Ask him when he thinks we'll be making our serious run at the SB.

and ask him to compare the strengths of Clemens vs. Tuiosasopo.

That's incredible mate! I wish I could be there in your place. I have a ton of questions for CP.

Ask him which defense he thinks will give him the best challenge this year. See if he'll list a top-5 for CB's, and pass rushers in the division. I'd like to know what he thinks.

Ask him when he thinks we'll be making our serious run at the SB.

and ask him to compare the strengths of Clemens vs. Tuiosasopo.

you spelled Tuiasosopo wrong..... you need a spelling lesson from chad:

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/nflfilms/demand/s2007/nfln-ta/off/chad_pennington_cam_300k.rm

don't be a retard and ask him stupid questions like why he can't throw 10 yards. better ask him like what brand of deodorant he uses or where he gets his hair cut. or here's a good one, ask him if he's ever thought about getting his ears pierced or getting a tattoo on his guns.

Im a huge Pennington fan and would never ask him something rude or disrespectful even if I wasnt a fan of his. I think its awesome that he is doing this. I will def. ask him about the tough Ds and the top CBs though....might be nice to get an actual NFL QB perspective on that debate.

Im a huge Pennington fan and would never ask him something rude or disrespectful even if I wasnt a fan of his. I think its awesome that he is doing this. I will def. ask him about the tough Ds and the top CBs though....might be nice to get an actual NFL QB perspective on that debate.

That's going to be a great time for you. I wish i could be so lucky...maybe next time. You should ask him who hits the hardest...judging from last year he might say mario williams :)

I think Im going to show up in my friends Brady jersey w/ a Pennington one underneath. So when he sees me walking up Ill have the Brady one on but then I will take it off. However I dont like the idea of a Pats jersey on my body...

Buy a cheesy Brady jersey instead and then tear it up right in front of Chad :)

Seeiously ask him what he thinks of CLemens and how he feels about the first two games of the season. Oh and ask him ithere is any defense that he owns and knows he does. Theres got to be one team where he is just like I got em. Make sure to tell him **** NE hell love that ****

Archived