Pennington Progress Continues at Minicamp

JetNation

Chad Pennington has looked very sharp in minicamp. His impressive play has been a byproduct of both an entire off-season to work on his body and his familiarity with the Jets’ offensive system.“He had a really good off-season not just in terms of what he’s done here at OTAs but the work he’s done in the weightroom and on his body and being able to really focus on that,...

More...

If Chad can stay healthy and not get hurt which is always a big iffy (I still hold my breath whenever he gets sacked) he will have a big year. With finnaly haveing a running game, our offense can mix things up which is always good for the QB as well the runningbacks. Expect Pennington and Jones to at least have a decent season if not better.

If Chad can stay healthy and not get hurt which is always a big iffy (I still hold my breath whenever he gets sacked) he will have a big year. With finnaly haveing a running game, our offense can mix things up which is always good for the QB as well the runningbacks. Expect Pennington and Jones to at least have a decent season if not better.

How is the running game going to do if Kendall gets traded/released? That has to be a concern.

Iv always supported Chad and never have said anything is terms of downing him. Last year he was rusty and could have played much better in the Red-Zone.

This year I feel Chad is going to be lights out on the field with players such as

Brick, Mangold, Washington, Jones, Coles, Cotch, Baker, Brad, J-Mac, Chansi, I mean he has some playmakers and he is a leader who is going to lead this team into the playoffs, and we will all see what Mangini and company can do from there.

Archived