InterLeague Play. AL-East worst in AL, NL-East best in NL

SouthernJet

Interesting so far. The teams you have in your division are the teams you are dealt with. It shows overall division strength or weakness.

AL-West 31-19

AL-Cent 36-29

AL-East 31-31

NL-East 29-30

NL-Cent 30-36

NL-West 20-32

AL-East worst in AL.

NL-East best in NL.

AL West best in baseball, while NL West is killing NL.

As per usual, the AL has a better record than the NL.

most definitly,,

just interesting on how they match up in house and how they match up versus all of baseball,,

AL-E and NL-E virtually dead even, while AL-W is solid best and NL-EW is a dog

What was the interleague record in last year's World Series?

Hey, it was about tiem the NL didnt get embarrassed in the WS.

Cards got hot at the right time. They barely even made the playoffs. They're showing their true colors this year though. That team blows.

Yeah, but the Cardinal beat the Tigers in the World Series. So there.

All of this really means not a lot.

Unless of course the numbers arent in the Yankees favor, which is what this thread is really about.

Butas Tabor pointed out, the yankees are playing well against the NL like they do every season.

Cards got hot at the right time. They barely even made the playoffs. They're showing their true colors this year though. That team blows.

Last I checked, the AL has a 4-3 advantage in the World Series this decade.

Unless of course the numbers arent in the Yankees favor, which is what this thread is really about.

Butas Tabor pointed out, the yankees are playing well against the NL like they do every season.

So, the Yankees aren't a mediocre team, they are just miscast?

They need a new agent.

Interesting so far. The teams you have in your division are the teams you are dealt with. It shows overall division strength or weakness.

AL-West 31-19

AL-Cent 36-29

AL-East 31-31

NL-East 29-30

NL-Cent 30-36

NL-West 20-32

AL-East worst in AL.

NL-East best in NL.

AL West best in baseball, while NL West is killing NL.

afcter all the SPIN, back on topic please..

look at the strengths of each league, ,I was surprised to see AL-E being the drag on AL,,and also surprised after all i read to see AL-E and NL-E virtually dead even

I fixed it for ya.

Now my post contains worthless trivia too.

Congratulations on bringing absolutely nada to the table besides your elitist condescending tone. But what else is new?

Try posting something with substance regarding baseball without coming off as an elitist prick. Its tired.

Congratulations on bringing absolutely nada to the table besides your elitist condescending tone. But what else is new?

Try posting something with substance regarding baseball without coming off as an elitist prick. Its tired.

The fact that we will not be internet friends makes me a little sad.

Sure that is not room for an elitist prick in your circle? We know where the best gas prices are. It is one of the elitist pricks, tricks of the trade.

Condescending friends are also some of the best. Our superiority usually rubs off on others. You may like that.

Would substance be considered the results of the '04 and '05 WS? Deep stuff.

Please reconsider.

again

On Interleague play.

An announcer suggested the other day they mix up the rules of Interleague play so that NL teams visiting AL stadiums play NL rules and vice versa.

Said it would give the AL fans a chance to watch NL management strategies in person and NL fans a chance to see their team DH.

Not a bad idea.

On Interleague play.

An announcer suggested the other day they mix up the rules of Interleague play so that NL teams visiting AL stadiums play NL rules and vice versa.

Said it would give the AL fans a chance to watch NL management strategies in person and NL fans a chance to see their team DH.

Not a bad idea.

I would just as soon get rid of teh whole idea.

It cheapens the event of the World Series.

Bout time? Has the AL been winning every WS this decade or something?

On Interleague play.

Not a bad idea.

Micheal Kay said that. You'd think a guy on TV would know that we can see all that on, well, TV.

Archived