Jets Training Camp 2007

TaborJet

I just had to take you off ignore for one final time before you are removed from my memory forever, you thump your chest with your post count, or your high respect o meter, but in the end, you are still just an insecure little brat. You cannot think of anything else, so instead, you chose one subject and you devote your posting life as of late to it. You feel important that people don't like you and tell you that. You take pleasure out of neg rep, because it gives you meaning. Look kid, grow up, or just stick to your helicopters. Right after i post this, you are back on ignore, and in the end, I don't care what you have to say about me, because you can just take it and shove it up your ass, douchebag. Good night, and good luck.

I just had to take you off ignore for one final time before you are removed from my memory forever, you thump your chest with your post count, or your high respect o meter, but in the end, you are still just an insecure little brat. You cannot think of anything else, so instead, you chose one subject and you devote your posting life as of late to it. You feel important that people don't like you and tell you that. You take pleasure out of neg rep, because it gives you meaning. Look kid, grow up, or just stick to your helicopters. Right after i post this, you are back on ignore, and in the end, I don't care what you have to say about me, because you can just take it and shove it up your ass, douchebag. Good night, and good luck.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAA

Take a deep breath, you sissy. Jeez, its the internet. Get a grip and relax.

I never personally attacked you. WAIT, are you Chad Pennington???

I like real women not the ones with all the fake stuff-bought and paid for

The only beautiful women are the natural ones. The other ones are just fake and vain. God created you purposely in that image, why do something to ruin your likeness to Him?

*to stop this from getting religious replace God with whatever you want.* ;)

Sorry, Chad. I didnt mean to hurt your wittle feelings.

Archived