Jets Training Camp 2007

TaborJet

I can't wait for training camp to begin. I want to start talking Jets football again!

Anyone going to training camp this year? Any word on the Jets practicing in the Meadowlands again this year? Will there be another practice/scrimmage in Albany with the Giants?

Just a few short weeks away, and we will finally have daily Jets updates again!

For the first time ever I'm going to try to make it out to Hempstead for a day or two and I also really hope that they have another practice at The Meadowlands, had a great time last year.

I can't wait for training camp to begin. I want to start talking Jets football again!

Anyone going to training camp this year? Any word on the Jets practicing in the Meadowlands again this year? Will there be another practice/scrimmage in Albany with the Giants?

Just a few short weeks away, and we will finally have daily Jets updates again!

2 and a half weeks TJ-me too I'm friggin ready

2 and a half weeks TJ-me too I'm friggin ready

This has been such a long offseason. I really want to post in this forum, and get out of the Lounge, but I can't take any more Pete Kendall discussions!

And prepare to hear about Helen Clemens throwing accurate long throws down the field......

after Chad and M.T. get done and let him get some reps.....

why even bother BJF1983? the guy's prolly 3 sheets to the wind by now anyway

And prepare to hear about Helen Clemens throwing accurate long throws down the field......

after Chad and M.T. get done and let him get some reps.....

LOL@ Helen Clemens. Nice work.

Barton, get your ass out of bed and away from your PC and go to TC if you dont like relying on others' reports. I trust my own eyes (and dont recall writing that CP threw many lasers- ever!)

and stop drinking the Clemenade ®.

It was obvious to anyone who saw practice last summer who the best QB was on the team.

Seriously...I'm struggling here. I look on like 5 different sites a day just to find interesting content just so I can put in the forum to help all y'all deal with the same pain I have. I don't remember, I'm pretty sure it was Smizzy, who had the pic "I hate the offseason". It's the feeling I've had all day.

hopefully I will be driving by then...if not I need to car pool.......I will be there !!!!!:cheergal:

It will be good to see you out & about again I booked the LI Marriott for FRI. & SAT nights again , and i`m hoping to get a table at Chrebets place on Fri. evening for dinner ...

I trust my own eyes (and dont recall writing that CP threw many lasers- ever!)

You going to be out there to give us the skinny again Bro? Sure appreciated your commentary last camp.

You going to be out there to give us the skinny again Bro? Sure appreciated your commentary last camp.

I'm sure i'll get there at least a couple of times. maybe not as much during the week as i was able to do last year, but I'll try to make up for it by going on the weekends.

I am planning on going on sat, the 28th and/or Sunday the 29th, and depending on what is going at work on the day before, maybe on Fri. the 27.

After that, it will be day to day depending on my schedule.

Much better to get the low down from actual fans than the media- so any info is welcome from our jetnation members that make it to camp.

yea Faba remember last year (I think it was from Jetcane) how we were told of the writers hardly paying any attention to what was going on ON the field? Jetcane (when he isn't MILF watching) gave us the best reports-better than anything we were getting from the team's scribes. I expect DMaynard will do the same type of reporting on the stuff that we actually care about-not fluff pieces on 6trh round draft picks

Archived