What are you eating/drinking right now?

TaborJet

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what WERE you thinking Rick? My Grandkids like your cat sig pic

you mean besides my whole life flashing before my eyes?...

that sig perfectly captured my mood this week and maybe next week depending on how the Jets show up Saturday night. your grandkids must be Jets fans... or postal workers.

I can cook better dumplings than you.

Hey, I'm game. Your dumplings can be better than mine, sure. I'd welcome that. Nothing like getting fed by someone else and having to do nothing except eat. But as to me mopping up what's left with Rosemary Bread right this minute, again, who's better than me? :)

Only children drink Kook-Aid (and wear crocs) PDM!!! ;)

Let them drink Kook-Aid, I'll stick with my Kool-Aid. ;) Especially since I only get the stuff whenever I have people bring some back over with them.

And thank whoever for the local 99p shop for somehow, and some strange reason, getting a bunch of proper Hershey bars over. Myself and the missus have now cleaned them out :D

Let them drink Kook-Aid, I'll stick with my Kool-Aid. ;) Especially since I only get the stuff whenever I have people bring some back over with them.

And thank whoever for the local 99p shop for somehow, and some strange reason, getting a bunch of proper Hershey bars over. Myself and the missus have now cleaned them out :D

haha. I should spell check better. Kook-aid is good, Kool-aid MUCH better.

Hey, I'm game. Your dumplings can be better than mine, sure. I'd welcome that. Nothing like getting fed by someone else and having to do nothing except eat. But as to me mopping up what's left with Rosemary Bread right this minute, again, who's better than me? :)

One thing, my Pancakes....Remarkable! I gaurantee noone on this board can beat my pancakes.

btw, I suppose your grandkids are wondering who the cat is shooting.... you can tell them Alk's sig.

did you you the Family Guy when Stewie was watching Bewitched at the movies? He starts cussing and gets up, grabs a cab to the Airport,buys a ticket,flies to LA gets off the plane,grabs a cab, has him stop at a hardware store where he buys a step ladder,gets back in the cab drives up to Will Ferrell's house,sets up the step ladder rings the bell and proceeds to beat the hell out of Ferrell for making such a crap movie..and then flies back..

oh yea the pork chops and Greek salad were outstanding

did you you the Family Guy when Stewie was watching Bewitched at the movies? He starts cussing and gets up, grabs a cab to the Airport,buys a ticket,flies to LA gets off the plane,grabs a cab, has him stop at a hardware store where he buys a step ladder,gets back in the cab drives up to Will Ferrell's house,sets up the step ladder rings the bell and proceeds to beat the hell out of Ferrell for making such a crap movie..and then flies back..

hmmm... that's very interesting... does anyone know where Alk lives? :)

:) That's great. Did they actually get Ferrell to do the voice?

Archived