What are you eating/drinking right now?

TaborJet

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was bad today -

A basil, tomato and fresh mozarella panini (fresh out of the oven) drizzled with garlic oil from one of my favorite little shops in Boston's version of "Little Italy" and water. :) Yummy!

What is bad about that?

I was bad today -

A basil, tomato and fresh mozarella panini (fresh out of the oven) drizzled with garlic oil from one of my favorite little shops in Boston's version of "Little Italy" and water. :) Yummy!

damn Garb-I was watching something on Food network I think and they were showing some of that area-my mouth was watering and now I'm gonna have to have some Italian food for linner...kinda like when I watch The Godfather...always Italian after or during

Panini- next time have a beer with it.

Yah.....but their panini sandwiches aren't your standard panini sandwiches. Next time you are in Boston visiting that nephew of yours that attends Puke College - take the green-line train to Haymarket - walk accross the street onto Hanover - and about four blocks down on your left will be Il Panino - you will NOT be disappointed.

spounds like the people who have fried chicken and fries with a diet coke for guilt redemption

:) No, I just made a bag of trail mix to keep around the office for a snack. I figure I can't stop myself from eating bad stuff so instead I'll just eat less of it and have something good around for a snack.

cheese omelette with tuna fish and potatoesalad. chocolate chip cookies are waiting for desert

hmmm... dan quayle reference.... :confused: something about cheese omelettes tuna fish and dan quayle? lets see single mothers don't eat cheese omelettes and tuna fish? or maybe cheese omelettes and tuna fish make bad rap songs? :confused0006:

You're digging too deep.... potato... I can't be the only one who remembers Dan Quayle's spelling bee debacle... potatoe??? Plural is potatoes.

Potatoes have eyes, not toes. \:D/

Archived