What are you eating/drinking right now?

TaborJet

This would be the one.

SOUTHERN SMOKEHOUSE BACON BIG MOUTH BURGER*

Extra thick-cut brown sugar & chile-rubbed bacon topped with smoked cheddar cheese, crispy onion strings and mayo. Served with ancho-chile BBQ sauce on the side.

$7.99

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
:bump:

Has no one been eating since February? LOL

Tuna melt... on wheat with swiss cheese. Was hoping for white bread and yellow Amercian, but had to make due with what I could find.

Pretty tasty, hit the spot. Anyone care? No? Me neither! :cheergal:

Next on the menu.... :wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:

I just had a ham sandwich as I was too lazy to turn on the oven and have a good meal.

Bleh, there's good fat and bad fat. Research shows that dairy saturated fat is 'OK' as opposed to flat out saturated animal fat (flesh). Must be the calcium. Ugh, I don't think I could ever eat meat again. Been about 7 yrs. now. The thought of it grosses me no end, but I live in a country where I can CHOOSE what I WANT to eat. Amazing, that.

I do eat fish and dairy, so not a true vegetarian by any stretch. I start to feel weak and compromised without fish once or twice a month, mostly at my menses. I also eat a lot of nuts and splash great oils on my food - hazelnut, truffle, almond, walnut, OLIVE (of course).

Float away in berries and cream, Tabor. Do a two-fisted saucy dance while yer eatin' them berries. Rock on.

all saturated fats are bad

Kinda hungry, so it'll either be the triple steak burrito at taco bell, or I can eat some perch and mixed vegetables. Not sure if I want to go outside and also clog my arteries, so I'm leaning towards my boring fish and vegetables meal instead.

• 2 weeks later...
I made a yummy seafood casserole.

Problem is, you can't bring the leftovers to work. Microwaving seafood is a serious workplace no-no. :)

I guess you've never worked around people from Laos. These guys we had used to microwave some fish that smelled worst than Blackout's upper lip.

Archived