Bye

madmike1

This is a football site. I don't know how i got so emotionally involved in these baseball conversations but i'm going back to the real reason i'm here. Because i'm a jets fan. From now on, only football for me.

Didn't he leave once before? See you in a week or so.

This is a football site. I don't know how i got so emotionally involved in these baseball conversations but i'm going back to the real reason i'm here. Because i'm a jets fan. From now on, only football for me.

Back in the closet?

Its for the best. Every thread he posted in turned into crap. Know-it-alls can be pretty annoying sometimes, especially when they're wrong. Not that it was all his fault, there were posters who did seem to "stalk" him as he would put it.

Its for the best. Every thread he posted in turned into crap. Know-it-alls can be pretty annoying sometimes, especially when they're wrong. Not that it was all his fault, there were posters who did seem to "stalk" him as he would put it.

Yeah but he definitely brought it on himself. If he could have treated people and their opinions with respect they wouldn't have felt the need to prove him wrong every time he opened his mouth. Like most of us he was right sometimes and he was wrong others. It was just like moving mountains to get him to admit when he was wrong. It definitely makes the forum a better place to post if he sticks to his word.

Archived