ThrowBack Uniforms

thekiddny

Should the Jets feature "Throwback" uniforms this season and in the future?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should the Jets feature "Throwback" uniforms this season and in the future?

The Jets are supposed to play a game this season in the Original NY Titians uniforms. I can't wait to see that game and hopefully get one of those Jerseys

The Titans jersey will come on Thanksgiving, book it.

I voted yes before I saw the unis that were referenced. I assumed he meant the Titans unis. I am all for the Titans Uniforms, and I hope you are correct about them wearing the throws on turkey day, as that will be the only game I will be able to attend this year.

The Titans jersey will come on Thanksgiving, book it.

I thought they were supposed to be wearing the Titans jerseys at home against either New England, Buffalo or Kansas City? At least that is what I read but Thanksgiving is not a bad guess and if they hadn't said anything about wearing them at home, that would be my number one guess as well.

Anyways, I would LOVE to see the Jets not only wear them once in a while but completely go back to the jerseys of the 80's or 90's, I know there was difference in these, but both were fairly similar.

I thought they were supposed to be wearing the Titans jerseys at home against either New England, Buffalo or Kansas City? At least that is what I read but Thanksgiving is not a bad guess and if they hadn't said anything about wearing them at home, that would be my number one guess as well.

Anyways, I would LOVE to see the Jets not only wear them once in a while but completely go back to the jerseys of the 80's or 90's, I know there was difference in these, but both were fairly similar.

I think the NFL has been using throwback jerseys too much lately, it takes away from it when they do it every year.

They should only wear them on certain occasions like team anniversaries or to comemorate certain events.

I voted yes before I saw the unis that were referenced. I assumed he meant the Titans unis. I am all for the Titans Uniforms, and I hope you are correct about them wearing the throws on turkey day, as that will be the only game I will be able to attend this year.

Same here.

I hate the Jets uniforms, always have. They're the colors of a gas station, fer crissakes! They should be that color of dark green that's almost black, it's so dark. And the helmets should be dark all over, with only a small logo. The more menacing the better.

Archived