ENOUGH is ENOUGH....time to get rid of Giambi

Barton

He's phuckin pathetic. He's a GUARANTEED 4 outs in the lineup EVERY DAY!!!!!

Not signing Beltran was a HUGE mistake.......BIG TIME.

the best chance of getting rid of giambi is to have him killed. i cannot imagine another team paying him a penny, Big george would have to pay the entire contract and he would still have a tough time finding any takers.

Giambi, Posada, Bernie, Tino are all automatic outs.

To be sarcastic I did not see this being said when Tino hit 7 home runs in 7 straight games or whatever hot streak he had earlier. Too many players that are past their prime in the Yankee lineup.

Yankee fans always want a All-Star at every position.

Suck it up and win with what you have like every other team . It's a long season and guys will slump.

You have Arod-Sheffield-Randy -Mo and the great Derek Jeter. That should be enough.

Times like this Torre and the Captain need to earn their accolades.

Wang will bring a bat at the trade deadline anyway unless he passes Pavano on the depth chart which he should IMO.

Day 1; put him on waivers;

Day 2; he clears waivers, making all GMs laugh hysterically;

Day 3; assign hium to A-Staten Island;

Day 4; write the effin' check and call it a day.

The whole way the Yanks are effed up is to accommodate this a-hole sucking.

Watching this guy every at bat is torture-I WANT HIM TO FAIL SO BAD that he has to be sent packing-that they have no choice but to be rid of him. It's the weirdest thing ever. Even though you know his failure hurts the Yanks in that game, I don't care. Every lineup shuffle move they have made at it's core is a reaction to the fact that this guy is terrible.

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!

I have the perfect solution for the Yankees as it pertains to their disgraced slugger.

2 words: Vince McMahon!

Call Vinny Mac and I'm sure he'll be glad to take Giamboo off your hands. He'll probably even pick up most of the $80 million tab. All we have to do is bring back the Bobby Alejo and for CRYING OUT LOUD...get the boy some more juice!!!

A pair of leopard skin tights with fringe and elf boots might not hurt either.

He'd be a perfect WWF bad guy...oops I mean WWE...because people love to hate him like they loved to hate Rowdy Roddy Piper. He just makes you want to yell "booooo" in his direction and throw stuff at him! Hell, he already has the tats and man-boobs

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!

I have the perfect solution for the Yankees as it pertains to their disgraced slugger.

Call Vinny Mac and I'm sure he'll be glad to take Giamboo off your hands. He'll probably even pick up most of the $80 million tab. All we have to do is bring back the Bobby Alejo and for CRYING OUT LOUD...get the boy some more juice!!!

He'd be a perfect WWF bad guy...oops I mean WWE...because people love to hate him like they loved to hate Rowdy Roddy Piper. He just makes you want to yell "booooo" in his direction and throw stuff at him! Hell, he already has the tats and man-boobs

And I have the perfect gimmick for him.

"The Juicer"

juicer0001.JPG

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!

Yeah, but Vince fired someone for jucing this year.

That and Giambi probably couldn't bump to save his life.

ugh, Giambi is so pathetic. All these ground balls to 2nd base are hits that he used to take the other way back in oakland, it's just PATHETIC thats the only word I can describe about Giambi right now.

Funny, wasn't McMahon the one that used to be the Juice Provider?

VM was cleared of all charges by the grand jury! I guess thats a no. Hulk Hogan and Jesse the Body both turned punk stooge informer on him and he nevertheless prevailed.

I'm telling ya, its your best bet to get rid of Juicin' Jason and Garroid Sheffield while the gettin's good.

Archived