For those who think Chad sucks becuase he threw 2 INT's in a preseason game...

ECURB

Chad was not the only QB around to do it...

Tom Brady threw 2 INT's as well... I only saw the first one... it was just as poor of a throw and as bad of a decision as Chad's INT's....

Does Tom Brady suck because he made some crappy throws and bad decisions in his pre-season game???

Not to mention Chad's INT's were against a top 10 defense (06') and Tom Brady threw INT's against... the Titans...

Meaningless is a word that comes to mind...

listen man toms both interception were throws he got nailed on. pennington on the other hand just made rookie type mistakes. even though he is the veteran qb. i was more pissed by the second int which made him look more like a rookie qb than anything else

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How the hell do you find this stuff? Better yet, how do you remember it?

I actually pmed a post in this thread to myself when I first read it months ago, because I planned on bumping it later on.

Check page 7, serphnx put the smackdown on ecurb.

Well if you want to go down that road, chances are you're not smarter than Barton, so maybe you should stop posting. Just looking at the writing ability and logical reasoning displayed in both of your posts gives Barton a pretty clear cut edge. So in essence, if you're going to use a logical fallacy to hide behind Barton, he can hide behind it too and just compare himself to you.

Yes, its my new sig. lol.

I actually pmed a post in this thread to myself when I first read it months ago, because I planned on bumping it later on.

Check page 7, serphnx put the smackdown on ecurb.

Yes, its my new sig. lol.

serphnx was like a psychic in this thread. Everything he said turned out to be true.

Its funny to read ecurbs posts praising Mangini when now he is blaming the season on him.

Don't put too much stock into last night's game. Chad wasn't the only Jets QB that sucked. Mr. Clemens didn't distinguish himself out there either. If it wasn't for an amazing play by McCareins we'd also be talking about what a crappy night Kellen had too.

Offensive Line was the real story. They're not protecting Pennington. D'Brick blows. How is this guy getting off the hook here?

In this sucky season, it's crazy how some of the things we saw in ps came to fruition during the regular season. The QBs didnt play well (though clemens played better than Chad in the ps), too many ints, the first string lines completely sucked (especially against the Vikes- i remember how they manhandled us) but basically the team we saw in ps was the team we got in the reg season.

The one dude who looked so so good over the summer who choked during the reg season was McDroppins.

Harris played well in both the ps and reg season...and a lot of the guys who didnt look good, also didnt play well in the reg season.

It makes you think that some of the other guys who also did well in the ps should have been playing more in the reg season (Ventrone, Ware and DeVito to name a few).

Facts are that both Chad P and Tom B threw 2INT's yesterday during pre-season games.

Does Tom Brady suck?

So your saying Mangini does not want to try and win a Superbowl in 2007?

Do you think Mangini wanted to win a superbowl in 06'?

:rl:

So now your claiming that Mangini PURPOSELY set his team up in 06' with a QB not capable of winning it all???

You have hit a new low Barton... now your claiming Mangini screwed the JETS over in 06'...

So Mangini set his team up to lose in 06'? As far as I can remember the JETS had a lead late in the 4th Quarter against the Superbowl Champs and the D couldnt stop Manning... the JETS had what it took to run with any team in the NFL...

Whatever 06' is done... you think Mangini set a "cap" of sorts... knowing his team couldnt win it all so he didnt even bother going for it and just threw Chad in...

Now in 07' your claiming the SAME BS... Mangini knows his team can win in the playoffs which means you have a shot at it all... if he didnt think Chad is capable of winning it all... Chad wont be the starting QB...

Your not smarter than Mangini... get over yourself

You make no sense... and there is no need for the "sneaky" little attacks mixed in...

Im not the one questioning Mangini... Barton is... Im not claiming to be smarted than the man... Im just agreeing with him that Chad give the JETS the best Chance to win it all..

Barton is claiming pretty much that Mangini either has no idea what he is doing and is causing the team to lose by playing Chad... or that Mangini has the elaborate plan not to win it all now but save it for later...

**** off

Who could possibly question Mangini until he benched your hero, Chadwick. :lol:

This thread is gold. I can't wait till ecurb logs in and tries to spin everything.

how can someone defend pennington after this year?

i mean i ran into this on another board, this 49ers fan tried to tell me Chad aws a "GREAT" qb who "puts the ball where it needs to go" (like the other teams safety) and i told him i wasn't going to waste my time.

Which no doubt he will do. LOL

He did it last night in another thread so I know he will be here at some point.

The whole premise of this thread is comical to begin with. "Brady threw 2 picks so Chad doesn't suck." What kind of logic is that?

Peyton Manning threw 6 picks in a game this year. According to ecurbs logic Chadwick is much better as he hasn't thrown 6 picks in a game.

He did it last night in another thread so I know he will be here at some point.

The whole premise of this thread is comical to begin with. "Brady threw 2 picks so Chad doesn't suck." What kind of logic is that?

Peyton Manning threw 6 picks in a game this year. According to ecurbs logic Chadwick is much better as he hasn't thrown 6 picks in a game.

It's the logic of this former toy store owner, and present Chad lover below. :lol:

1226179514_l.gif

I wish Chad was looking at my ass from the field right now.

1226179514_l.gif

Hey, that's where 124 sits. he may have been sitting next to ecurb without even knowing it.

Could you imagine the carnage if Joe & Bruce met? It would be a disaster of epic proportions.

Bruce: Chad is awesome.

Joe: Nuge is awesome.

Bruce: It's all Mangini's fault.

Joe: Kellen is the man.

And on and on and on and on..............!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived