For those who think Chad sucks becuase he threw 2 INT's in a preseason game...

ECURB

Chad was not the only QB around to do it...

Tom Brady threw 2 INT's as well... I only saw the first one... it was just as poor of a throw and as bad of a decision as Chad's INT's....

Does Tom Brady suck because he made some crappy throws and bad decisions in his pre-season game???

Not to mention Chad's INT's were against a top 10 defense (06') and Tom Brady threw INT's against... the Titans...

Meaningless is a word that comes to mind...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Brady threw 2 INT's as well... I only saw the first one... it was just as poor of a throw and as bad of a decision as Chad's INT's....

Does Tom Brady suck because he made some crappy throws and bad decisions in his pre-season game???

Not to mention Chad's INT's were against a top 10 defense (06') and Tom Brady threw INT's against... the Titans...

Were both of Toms returned for TD's?

Brady's 1st one was pretty ugly, and don't disregard the Titans defense. That and Travis Henry were the Top 2 reasons for their late surge last season, not Vince Young, as evidenced again last night.

Chad's were both horrible throws, one where nobody was there but Sharper, the other while falling to the ground he just throws up for the hell of it. Stupid throw. Oh, and both were returned for touchdowns.

You can't use this Top 10 defense argument with Minnesota. Check out their pass defense last season. Yeah, their run defense was great, not their pass defense.

Either way, it was a Preseason game, but so far this Preseason all we have seen from Chad Pennington is handoffs to Jones and Washington and 2 horrible passes. Doesn't exactly get me excited for New England on opening day.

Brady's 1st one was pretty ugly, and don't disregard the Titans defense. That and Travis Henry were the Top 2 reasons for their late surge last season, not Vince Young, as evidenced again last night.

Chad's were both horrible throws, one where nobody was there but Sharper, the other while falling to the ground he just throws up for the hell of it. Stupid throw. Oh, and both were returned for touchdowns.

You can't use this Top 10 defense argument with Minnesota. Check out their pass defense last season. Yeah, their run defense was great, not their pass defense.

Either way, it was a Preseason game, but so far this Preseason all we have seen from Chad Pennington is handoffs to Jones and Washington and 2 horrible passes. Doesn't exactly get me excited for New England on opening day.

I agree 124... doesn't get me worried, but it surely doesn't get me pumped.

The 7 completions sucked?

The 7 completions sucked?

7-10, 40 yards, 2 INT's.

Yep, vintage Chad.

Okay, so take out the INT's, 7 completions - 40 yards. That again is vintage Chad. He didn't move the ball down the freakin' field. What did he lead the Jets to again? A Field Goal? Wow. Impressive.

Dear, ecurb:

You are pathetic.

- Barton.

Way to dispute the facts...

Chad Pennington and Tom Brady both threw 2 INT's in their pre-season games last night.

I can imagine that you will blame Chad's INT's on him sucking... and Brady's INT's will be labeled as a fluke...

Predictable...

7-10, 40 yards, 2 INT's.

Yep, vintage Chad.

Okay, so take out the INT's, 7 completions - 40 yards. That again is vintage Chad. He didn't move the ball down the freakin' field. What did he lead the Jets to again? A Field Goal? Wow. Impressive.

He had 3 or 4 passes that were 10+ yards... the other few were called short screens...

Didn't the commentators say after halftime somthing about the team not being worried about Chad in the first half because they had him trying some different things? I think Mangini was just trying some stuff out now while it doesn't count.

Not to say that those were not bad throws because they were.

Chad Pennington and Tom Brady both threw 2 INT's in their pre-season games last night.

I can imagine that you will blame Chad's INT's on him sucking... and Brady's INT's will be labeled as a fluke...

Predictable...

Who gives a F*** about Brady, Pennington is our QB, I'm worried about him.

Predictable...

WAY TO DISPUTE THE FACTS?! WAY TO DISPUTE THE ****ING FACTS?! ARE YOU KIDDING?

Your first post you said the Vikings were a top-10 defense! Only because their Run D was amazing, they had a TERRIBLE pass D.

WAY TO DISPUTE THE FACTS?! How can you say that and then sleep at night. Its pathetic.

Your first post you said the Vikings were a top-10 defense! Only because their Run D was amazing, they had a TERRIBLE pass D.

WAY TO DISPUTE THE FACTS?! How can you say that and then sleep at night. Its pathetic.

Facts are that both Chad P and Tom B threw 2INT's yesterday during pre-season games.

Does Tom Brady suck?

Um, the Vikings D ranking was based soley on their Rush D.

They gave up 985 yards on a 2.83 ypc. While their Pass D gave up over 4000 yards (4015). Good for 31st.

Sometimes I am dyslexic, I will read your name as retard every once in a while and have to take a double take. Calm down. Its Pre Season, the whole team other than specials(except Nuge on the onside) was horrible. Tui and Smith just looked crisper than Chadwick and Roy, even though they played the worst players. Danny Ware looked good though, he was going to be good at Georgia, but maybe he is past the injury bug. Every team has a sucky game anyway in pre season anyway, the wins aren't that important, what is Indy's record in pre season as of late? Its just practice scrimmages so the team can gel and figure out what is wrong. I would rather see the problems now, so they can get solved before opening day rather than problems during the season. And Kendall=tampax.jpg

The vikings had the 32nd ranked passing defense in 2006. Yup, they sucked that bad.

Tom Brady has 3 SB rings. Chad has none. The fact that both threw 2 ints yesterday is irrelevant. With ecurbs logic, I guess if Cleo Lemon threw 2 ints yesterday it wouldnt mean he sucks because Brady did it too!

Real men of Genius salutes you, ecurb! Mr. Really bad logic twisting chad lover-errrr!

Ecurb, you are PA-THE-TIC.

Archived