Titans Throwback Day Set! - October 14th vs Philadelphia - NewYorkJets.com

I wish it was on Thanksgiving on National TV, exposure is everything, and different unis would catch people's attention.

Screw that. If you're going to honor a team in franchise history it should be done at home. Its not like the Jets are going to make this a yearly thing with the Titan uni's. Maybe they will wear them again in Dallas on Thanksgiving, but I doubt it. I'm actually hoping for some 1980's jerseys in Dallas.

Its all about the cash, if the team is playing good, and people see the navy and blue jerseys and respond to it well, it might be a bigger jersey seller, just never as big as Charger powder blues.

You got it...

New coach.... playoffs....new stadium... they are trying to feed off the hype and make some cash off the titans name...

Whats funny is they will most likely make more off this run of Titans Jerseys than the Titans organization itself did as a whole... :lol:

lol

Wont be if you win either... just dirty looks and awkward silence...

good point. i have a framed thing on my wall that was originally moss/penny. after moss got traded, one of my coworkers covered moss with a sketch of a player with "Laverneus Coles" written under it. when penny went down, i came in the next day to find a bandaid on his shoulder.

as far as the iggles go, it's hard not to root for them sitting in the firm's luxury box. they're my favorite NFC team (sorry panthers).

Come on Gainzo..the set up was there..you knew SOMEBODY had to knock it out of the park at some point!

Thanks bro :P

that one was as fat as the pitch Denny McLain served up to Mickey Mantle to pass Jimmy Fox-on PURPOSE....Bill Freehan TOLD him "fastball"

Archived