Monday Night Football Sucks , Thanks ESPN

Smizzy

Thanks ESPN. You have ruined MNF. Why can't we just get a crew in there who can talk football and be enjoyable to listen to. I have always looked forward to MNF,always. Now I'll be watching it on mute or with the radio broadcast in the back round.

ESPN is unwatchable.

As badly as I have wanted to gouge out Joe Theismann's eyeballs over the years, he was actually tolerable compared to that homo Kornheiser.

If I have to hear anymore about fashion or how much the world loves Peyton Manning, I'm going to throw my remote through the ****ing TV.

The downside is that the HD on NBC seems grainy for some reason. ABC, CBS and ESPN all have a better picture.

hd...... so sorry it's a little grainy you pompous no good boastful showoff. I got a 14" black & white zenith & with tinfoil on the rabbit ears, I can almost make out individual players on the field.

I hated theisman & barely tolerated kornheiser. now I hate kornheiser & while I always liked jaws, I hope mnf isn't his demise as a tv analyst

hd...... so sorry it's a little grainy you pompous no good boastful showoff. I got a 14" black & white zenith & with tinfoil on the rabbit ears, I can almost make out individual players on the field.

I hated theisman & barely tolerated kornheiser. now I hate kornheiser & while I always liked jaws, I hope mnf isn't his demise as a tv analyst

If you didn't spend all of your money on toasters maybe you could upgrade that TV. It's all about priorities.

What I dont get about Monday Night Football since the Cossell/ Gifford/ Meredith days is why they dont try to replicate that line up -- one good sportscaster for play by play and two ex players (one of whom provides solid analysis and insight and one who is a bit of a character).

Tirico is fine, Jaws is an improvement over Theisman, but Tony K dominates them both with his "insights" and witicisms(?). Too much Tony.

I think when they retire that Favre and McNabb would be good if paired with the write sportscaster.

Bottom line -- the funny guy has to be an ex player or everybody just thinks he's an idiot.

Right... because it was much better with John Madden on his knees for Farve... and saying the same thing 5000 times a game...

Also its pre-season... they dont have ANY good storylines... other than mike vick... wtf are they supposed to talk about?? All the 3rd string players to be cut on tuesday?

Right... because it was much better with John Madden on his knees for Farve... and saying the same thing 5000 times a game...

Also its pre-season... they dont have ANY good storylines... other than mike vick... wtf are they supposed to talk about?? All the 3rd string players to be cut on tuesday?

The starters played well into the third quater. I expect to hear them talk about the god damn game.good story lines? It's a ****ing football game. tell me about the game and whats happeneing. I don't even want to hear the names Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie during a MNF broadcast. Ever.

Noorwood caught a TD pass in the 1st quater and they never even mentioned it. The entire play happened and they never even said anything about it.

Madden sucks too. You love to take the opposing position and defend it. I have to wonder if you actually believe the stuff you say or if you're just high off model glue all day.

The starters played well into the third quater. I expect to hear them talk about the god damn game.good story lines? It's a ****ing football game. tell me about the game and whats happeneing. I don't even want to hear the names Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie during a MNF broadcast. Ever.

Noorwood caught a TD pass in the 1st quater and they never even mentioned it. The entire play happened and they never even said anything about it.

Madden sucks too. You love to take the opposing position and defend it. I have to wonder if you actually believe the stuff you say or if you're just high off model glue all day.

Thats what we are all here for... :) good debate...

FYI I think they all suck... I never listen anyways... Im more concerned with the poor camera angles...

Thanks ESPN. You have ruined MNF. Why can't we just get a crew in there who can talk football and be enjoyable to listen to. I have always looked forward to MNF,always. Now I'll be watching it on mute or with the radio broadcast in the back round.

ESPN is unwatchable.

turn it on mute and turn the radio up?

Archived