Harrison Suspended for Steriods

madmike1

Funny how when the chargers cut Rodney he was a total has been. All of a sudden, he looks really good again when the Pats pick him up and he has a rebirth in his career. And now we have this news. :-k

Not to flame, but I have a feeling Brady used steroids to get big. He was a shrimpy beyatch when he 1st arrived in the NFL. But I'm not gonna pretend that there arent plenty of guys on the Jets who arent roiders, because there are. The NFL is worse than MLB in regards to performance enhancing supps.

Harrison wasn't a has been when he was cut by the Chargers. He was a salary cap casualty. He was then put into a better system. I would bet money that he didn't start using HGH until after he had that serious knee injury. At his age, he would have had to in order to even think about coming back from it.

As far as Brady, have you looked at the guy? An HGH candidate he is not.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So instead of sucking it up you have decided that it's ok because every team is cheating or has a player who is cheating? Funny...I don't remember the NFL suspending any NY Jets for steriod use...just Rodney Harrison.

I don't think he is the only one....but watching Pats fans throw every other NFL player under the bus to protect their cheating POS is sad.

No, I don't think it's okay and as far as I can remember I never said it was. I'm just pointing out that what you're laughing at now is bound to come back and bite you in the ass. Don't worry though I'll still be here. ;)

Harrison wasn't a has been when he was cut by the Chargers. He was a salary cap casualty. He was then put into a better system. I would bet money that he didn't start using HGH until after he had that serious knee injury. At his age, he would have had to in order to even think about coming back from it.

As far as Brady, have you looked at the guy? An HGH candidate he is not.

Yeah I think he meant another 3 letter acronym beginning with H for Brady. Common mistake.

;)

No, I don't think it's okay and as far as I can remember I never said it was. I'm just pointing out that what you're laughing at now is bound to come back and bite you in the ass. Don't worry though I'll still be here. ;)

Will you? Really?

How? The NFL doesnt test for it... players would have to admit to it... dont think they will all jump up and admit it...

Rodney got caught... nobody else will

They are saying this could be related to the WWE bust that they just made. They can't test for it but they do have records on who has ordered the stuff. So I guess if they find other players that won't admit to it then maybe Rodney isn't such a bad guy after all. :P

Funny how when the chargers cut Rodney he was a total has been. All of a sudden, he looks really good again when the Pats pick him up and he has a rebirth in his career. And now we have this news. :-k

Thats rubbish. The man was a BEAST in SD and I was pissed when he signed in NE.

Cool. Until then I hope you don't mind if mock the POS that actually did get caught.

They are saying this could be related to the WWE bust that they just made. They can't test for it but they do have records on who has ordered the stuff. So I guess if they find other players that won't admit to it then maybe Rodney isn't such a bad guy after all. :P

Most wouldnt be stupid enough to order it in their name...

this is one of those little things that end up making a big difference in a team's fortunes-I always talk about getting a tipped ball or bad bounce that goes your way, penalties going against you, the last second FGs that can mean the difference between making the playoffs or not-the injuries in key spots. This one came out of left field and is potentially a big break for the Jets

I guess he really is trying to be the most commonly suspended athlete in all of sports.

Prior to this suspension, please tell me the last time he was suspended. I know he has been in the past but it's been a long long time. Now fines on the other hand...

This was definitely news for me when i saw the forums when walking in from work (and i bet when my bro catches wind of it down in georgia he'll be happy too). I felt bad when he was chased out of SD by marty ball but was upset he signed with the Pats since I knew he had alot left in his tank. The question is, what does this mean for the Pats? Well they've got the Jets, SD, Buffalo and Cincy. If anybody thinks the Jets could have a bumpy start this season, the Pats got themselves some problems considering one of their big defensive guys are gone.

---Younger Gnome

Just to correct you Max. Harrison is a cheater, the rest of the team isn't.

Im pretty sure that Teddys stroke was Steroid related... All I gotta say is this, I thought the Pats secondary was in mess before this... Wow, just wow. Not only will teams pass all over them, but now without Rodney making the tough tackles... Teams may run through that secondary aswell.

Im pretty sure that Teddys stroke was Steroid related... All I gotta say is this, I thought the Pats secondary was in mess before this... Wow, just wow. Not only will teams pass all over them, but now without Rodney making the tough tackles... Teams may run through that secondary aswell.

You're pretty sure? Are you a doctor? If he was on steroids how did he manage to not get caught? You do realize that there are alot of people in the world that have holes in their heart right? By the way, you don't have to answer any of these questions because I already know all the answers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...html?r ef=rss

New England Patriots safety Rodney Harrison and Dallas Cowboys assistant coach Wade Wilson have both admitted to league officials that they received illegal performance-enhancing drugs as part of an Internet drug scam, the Daily News has learned.

Wilson admitted receiving human growth hormone and anabolic steroids while a coach with the Chicago Bears, where he worked from 2004-2006. League officials were interested to know whether he used the drugs himself or whether he supplied them to players.

The two are the first of what is expected to be many connected to the NFL to arise in the investigation. Sources said officials from the Albany Co. District Attorney's office approached NFL officials about Harrison and Wilson, saying that both had received drugs from Signature Pharmacy in Orlando. Under the scam, in which nine have pleaded guilty, doctors, hired by "anti-aging" clinics, signed prescriptions for patients they never saw, and those prescriptions were filled at Signature and other pharmacies. Albany and Florida law enforcement agents raided the pharmacy and several clinics in February.

You're pretty sure? Are you a doctor? If he was on steroids how did he manage to not get caught? You do realize that there are alot of people in the world that have holes in their heart right? By the way, you don't have to answer any of these questions because I already know all the answers.

All I had to do was look at the size of Teddys head... Its starting to look like Barry Bonds head, only worse.

All I had to do was look at the size of Teddys head... Its starting to look like Barry Bonds head, only worse.

Tedy Bruschi Now: 6' 1" 247

Tedy Bruschi Then: 6' 1" 245

If he's taking HGH then he needs to get his money back pronto.

Archived