Harrison Suspended for Steriods

madmike1

Couldn't happen to more of a class act. LMAO

NFL suspended S Rodney Harrison four games for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

Harrison, who has been plagued by injuries over the last few seasons, tested positive for Human Growth Hormone (HGH). The Pats will now have to turn to either James Sanders or rookie Brandon Meriweather at strong safety.

Source: Boston Herald

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shock: Wow!! I guess it shouldn't come as that big of a surprise to me with him getting up there in age and trying to come back from a couple serious injuries. But still...

I wonder if they will take him out of madden with the roster update... lol

According to PFT the league doesn't test HGH and Harrison had to admit to it himself.

Chris Mortensen of ESPN.com reports that Patriots safety Rodney Harrison has been suspended four games after admitting to obtaining Human Growth Hormone.

Harrison made the admission to federal investigators. He had a hearing before Commissioner Roger Goodell on Friday.

The NFL does not test for HGH; thus, the only way that a player can be punished for using it would be via an admission of doing so.

Harrison's name surfaced as part of an investigation into an online distribution ring that was selling steroids and HGH.

DEA Agent: Mr Harrison, we have video and a paper trail that implicates you in a HGH distribution ring.

Harrison: I didnt do nuttin. I was with Micheal Vick.

DEA Agent: If you are forthcoming with information regarding your invlovement, we'll make sure you serve no jail time. Unless you really like Mr Vick that much....

Harrison: Whoah dog, I was there.... it was my coach's fault, he told me where to get the stuff, and said they don't have a test for it. Yeah, I wuz sellin dat **** to the whole team... man, **** man.... I aint gonna be Vick's bubba, am I?

Remember when Vick kept saying he had nothing to do with his little problem either? Yeah that was cool.

"I want to make it clear," Harrison said, "that never once did I take steroids. I did admit to the commissioner that I took a banned substance."

Harrison said that his actions stemmed from his desire to "accelerate the healing process" from his various injuries the past two seasons.

You guys laugh now but it only starts with Rodney the hammer is going to come down and I would be surprised if there's not at least one player on every NFL team that gets busted. Thomas Jones anyone?

stop that nonsense...

You guys laugh now but it only starts with Rodney the hammer is going to come down and I would be surprised if there's not at least one player on every NFL team that gets busted. Thomas Jones anyone?

Do me a favor....let's not drag the Jets thru the mess your boy just caused for himself and your team. You are too good for that.

Do me a favor....let's not drag the Jets thru the mess your boy just caused for himself and your team. You are too good for that.

I'm not just dragging your team through it. Every team is going to be drug through it before it's all said and done. It just so happens that the only way to make some of you realize it is to use your own team as an example. If you think that Harrison is the only player in the NFL that purchased HGH then just wow...Like I said, just enjoy it while the spotlight is one him.

Seriously.

Harrison and the Pats are cheaters. They got caught. It's as simple as that.

Funny how when the chargers cut Rodney he was a total has been. All of a sudden, he looks really good again when the Pats pick him up and he has a rebirth in his career. And now we have this news. :-k

Not to flame, but I have a feeling Brady used steroids to get big. He was a shrimpy beyatch when he 1st arrived in the NFL. With that being said, I'm not gonna pretend that the Jets dont have plenty of guys on steroids, because I'm sure there are. The NFL is worse than MLB in regards to performance enhancing supps.

I'm not just dragging your team through it. Every team is going to be drug through it before it's all said and done. It just so happens that the only way to make some of you realize it is to use your own team as an example. If you think that Harrison is the only player in the NFL that purchased HGH then just wow...Like I said, just enjoy it while the spotlight is one him.

How? The NFL doesnt test for it... players would have to admit to it... dont think they will all jump up and admit it...

Rodney got caught... nobody else will

So instead of sucking it up you have decided that it's ok because every team is cheating or has a player who is cheating? Funny...I don't remember the NFL suspending any NY Jets for steriod use...just Rodney Harrison.

I don't think he is the only one....but watching Pats fans throw every other NFL player under the bus to protect their cheating POS is sad.

So instead of sucking it up you have decided that it's ok because every team is cheating or has a player who is cheating? Funny...I don't remember the NFL suspending any NY Jets for steriod use...just Rodney Harrison.

I don't think he is the only one....but watching Pats fans throw every other NFL player under the bus to protect their cheating POS is sad.

POTW NOM

Archived