Solomon Wilcots predicts 3-13

RunStuffer63

• 3 months later...
Barton that's a horrible outlook. You need to change your perspective for your own sake.

Btw I think you are full of sh*t on being able to stomach a 3-13 season. Easy to say now but when it actually happened you'd be just as pissed as the rest of us. If not, well then maybe you should start to think about rooting for another team.

Side note: If the Jets went 3-13, QB would be one of our least concerns. It would mean a huge overhaul is needed on both sides.

Here we are at 3-12, and I am not all that pissed off. As expected.

I am surprised we only have 3 wins at this point, though. I thought at worst we'd go maybe 5-11 or 6-10. We've had a ton of unlucky breaks this year and Chad regressed big time, which I did not expect.

:confused: WTF?? I think you're contradicting yourself here.

bleh, I left out like half of a sentence there saying that if key players like clemens are making significant improvement I could stand a losing season to get a better draft choice. I knew we weren't a superbowl or a playoff team I was just hoping for the best with clemens.

Just about everyone bashed Wilcox (including myself) which only cemented the fact that even threads that seem off the wall can actually turn out to be true.

I'm predicting the Jets win the AFC East next season...what the hell, it's as good a prediction as anything else I've read or seen this past season.

Archived