Solomon Wilcots predicts 3-13

RunStuffer63

Solomon Wilcots has the football knowledge equivalent to the carcas of a dead jackass. his opinion means nothing.

Actually I think your giving him to much credit. I'd say its about the equivalent of half of the ass of a dead jackass. Clearly his comments were half=assed.

Who told you that your a realist?

My mommy. Next question.

You know, I think I could stomach a 3-13 season if Clemens came in, showed promise and we landed Darren McFadden in the draft. Or that Jonathan Stewart guy, who I've heard is great but I havent seen him yet.

My mommy. Next question.

You know, I think I could stomach a 3-13 season if Clemens came in, showed promise and we landed Darren McFadden in the draft. Or that Jonathan Stewart guy, who I've heard is great but I havent seen him yet.

I'm sorry Barton but you are a frickin idiot to think that way-didn't you have enough of that crap with the Reggie Bush sweepstakes?

I'm sorry Barton but you are a frickin idiot to think that way-didn't you have enough of that crap with the Reggie Bush sweepstakes?

Wait. So you dont want to have a great running back and to see our young QB [who we drafted] to show promise?

I do!

BTW, you really are pathetic always saying others arent "true jets fans" because they dont drink the kool aide like you do. Get a reality check.

My mommy. Next question.

If we do well we should be able to be able to get Jonathan Stewart, he won't be a top 15 pick unless he has a HUGE season this year. I watched all of his games last year and while he has all the athletic ability in the world he gets injured to often to be higher then the second half of the first round. He always has issues with his ankles cause of his size. I actually would rather get his back up at UO Jerimiah Johnson if he declares for the draft, I like him more.

Wait. So you dont want to have a great running back and to see our young QB [who we drafted] to show promise?

I do!

BTW, you really are pathetic always saying others arent "true jets fans" because they dont drink the kool aide like you do. Get a reality check.

no I refuse to give up a season before it has even begun for a next season-on a bet and a QB that we don't know will be what we all hope he CAN be or a draft pick who most likely won't be a Jet anyway

I do!

Except hes right about you...youre routine is old.

You encourage losing because of your unhealthy hatred for a QB.

Your negativity is a drag..root for someone else.

Solomon Wilcots has the football knowledge equivalent to the carcas of a dead jackass. his opinion means nothing.

Not just his opinion, no ones opinion means ANYTHING. We just have to wait and see how the season goes, especially against opening two games against SB contenders.

if we don't make the playoffs and make significant improvement, I hope we go something like 2-14 so we can get the 1 pick.

I don't. I'd rather go 8-8 and take that pick near the middle. The only reason you'd want a really high pick is if there's a franchise QB available or a franchise RB, otherwise you're better off doing at least decent to build FA interest and so the season isn't depressing. We're giving KC a chance and TJ is our RB, so we don't need either of those positions right now. Our big problem is the putrid O and D-lines.

My mommy. Next question.

Barton that's a horrible outlook. You need to change your perspective for your own sake.

Btw I think you are full of sh*t on being able to stomach a 3-13 season. Easy to say now but when it actually happened you'd be just as pissed as the rest of us. If not, well then maybe you should start to think about rooting for another team.

Side note: If the Jets went 3-13, QB would be one of our least concerns. It would mean a huge overhaul is needed on both sides.

Barton that's a horrible outlook. You need to change your perspective for your own sake.

Btw I think you are full of sh*t on being able to stomach a 3-13 season. Easy to say now but when it actually happened you'd be just as pissed as the rest of us. If not, well then maybe you should start to think about rooting for another team.

Side note: If the Jets went 3-13, QB would be one of our least concerns. It would mean a huge overhaul is needed on both sides.

Not saying I want a 3-13 season, but I will definitely find the positives in such a result should it happen. Thats all I am saying. I am not rootin for it to happen.

It wasnt 3-13, but we went 4-12 in 2005 and it was awful, but in the end you now see that it was a GOOD thing. Why? It got Herm out the door, and Mangini in. Not to mention, if Dbrick pans out he's a guy who can be a cornerstone on the Oline.

Not saying I want a 3-13 season, but I will definitely find the positives in such a result should it happen. Thats all I am saying. I am not rootin for it to happen.

It wasnt 3-13, but we went 4-12 in 2005 and it was awful, but in the end you now see that it was a GOOD thing. Why? It got Herm out the door, and Mangini in. Not to mention, if Dbrick pans out he's a guy who can be a cornerstone on the Oline.

3-13 could mean the good thing in Mangini is no mas...

3-13 could mean the good thing in Mangini is no mas...

That wouldnt do Mangini in. Nor would that be a good thing.

Lets be real. Woody doesnt give a crap about the team/have the balls, to fire anybody. And Tannenbaum is Mangini's puppet, so he's not gonna fire him either should the Jets have a couple losing seasons.

Clemens needs to be the real deal, but Mangini will have a grace season for Clemens to progress, should he even need it. For all we know, Clemens might take over and immediately take this team to 11-5 or 12-4.

Archived