Tank Johnson or wait....

CoachTsurfing

With the whole pats stealing our d signals. Do you think we should maybe take a look at getting a new NT like Tank Johnson? Do you think he comes with too much bagage? Or do you think d rob will be better now that the opposing team doesn't know what's coming?

Heh...ironic, b/c with Tank Johnson we would be waiting. And who's to say the guy is even worth anything after sitting out over 1/2 a year?

With the whole pats stealing our d signals. Do you think we should maybe take a look at getting a new NT like Tank Johnson? Do you think he comes with too much bagage? Or do you think d rob will be better now that the opposing team doesn't know what's coming?

here is my answer, an honest and true, and if any pats fans are reading, here is the differnce:

i would rather suffer through a losing season than see my franchise chase i guy like this in order to win a few ball games.

here is my answer, an honest and true, and if any pats fans are reading, here is the differnce:

i would rather suffer through a losing season than see my franchise chase i guy like this in order to win a few ball games.

Smart man. As a Bear fan who watched every snap that Tank ever played in the NFL, I can tell you without hesitation that getting cut is the best thing he did for the team. He will occasionally make a big play for you, but he takes entire games off and makes atrocious decisions off the field. Stay away.

Smart man. As a Bear fan who watched every snap that Tank ever played in the NFL, I can tell you without hesitation that getting cut is the best thing he did for the team. He will occasionally make a big play for you, but he takes entire games off and makes atrocious decisions off the field. Stay away.

Thanks for the info

Tank's smaller than d rob and s--ttyer

We're going for Bigger and better.

Just like the are only a handful of good Centers in the NBA, same with 3-4 NT's. We ain't getting one.

I am PRAYING TO THE FOOTBALL GODS that this guy Harris is a Michigan LBing Monster. He is our only hope to salvage this 3-4 defense.

Please, week 4, I hope Mangini just opens the cage and lets him loose.

Then when the QB takes the snap, he turns, gives to his RB. D-Rob and Ellis get split like the Red Sea( as is par), RB sees beautiful blue Daylight and then BOOM!!!!!!!!! "Nice to meet you, I'm new"

I think your better than Robertson, Robertson will not be on this team next year.

That's weird. We also had a guy like that. John Abraham ring any bells?

Archived