****The Official Jets vs Ravens Game Thread****

BP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even garbage like Boller can pick up the blitz. Clemens can't.

The Jets' Offensive Line has been pathetic in pass protection. The Jets are putting very little pressure on Boller and when they do, their linebackers and safeties actually come in contact with a Offensive Lineman first, not just a clean shot at Kellen like the Raven defenders have.

If this was Chad in, I'd be expecting you crying over the Offensive Line.

Madmike, you make ecurb look like a non Chad fan.

The Jets' Offensive Line has been pathetic in pass protection. The Jets are putting very little pressure on Boller and when they do, their linebackers and safeties actually come in contact with a Offensive Lineman first, not just a clean shot at Kellen like the Raven defenders have.

Crazy isnt it?

I hope Kellen drives for a TD here...

13-20

with about 3:00 left... and the D steps up with a big 3 and out...

Clemens gets his chance to send it to OT...

Ok so Im dreaming...

BS. I'm not even trying to kiss up to Chad. The fact is that right now the jets are a TERRIBLE TEAM in every phase and who the QB is doesn't really matter at all. I just like that all the chad haters are seeing that Chad had NOTHING to do with why this is a horrible team right now.

124, just quit while your ahead.

When Clemens has someone near him he's panicking.

Exactly, he is one of the very best at feeling the rush and getting the ball out to his WR's quickly.

He get the ball out quickly before a rush even develops because he constantly takes the underneath throw. When he actually does take a deep 5 step drop, he has no ability at all to step aside and evade the rush and buy himself more time.

BS. I'm not even trying to kiss up to Chad. The fact is that right now the jets are a TERRIBLE TEAM in every phase and who the QB is doesn't really matter at all. I just like that all the chad haters are seeing that Chad had NOTHING to do with why this is a horrible team right now.

Like I said, This team is holding Chad down.

You laughed at me when I said that earlier 124 (It think it was you)

This game is proof, plain and simple.

Like I said, This team is holding Chad down.

You laughed at me when I said that earlier 124 (It think it was you)

This game is proof, plain and simple.

What is Chad's track record in terms of points scored against good defensive teams? If we're comparing the Ravens defense to the Bears defense (Ravens are probably better) then Clemens is outplaying Chad.

Archived