Exclusive photo of Kellen Clemens and his GF...

ECURB

Don't you think this is hypocritical considering you need to take Chad's schlong out of your mouth to type this?

I was actually all over Clemens during the game thread...

Smizzy you fail to realize I am a true JETS homer... not a Chad fan...

Just sayin

I was actually all over Clemens during the game thread...

Smizzy you fail to realize I am a true JETS homer... not a Chad fan...

Just sayin

Is that why you go out of your way to mock the backup QB constantly and the posters who support him??

Is that what Jets fans do...or Chad Homers?

Is that why you go out of your way to mock the backup QB constantly and the posters who support him??

Is that what Jets fans do...or Chad Homers?

I dont mock Kellen, I mock the people who hate Chad and love him...

I was supporting Kellen 200% on gameday... and he got a TON of compliments from me... even Barton knows this...

I dont like people who bash Chad... I like every JET... (except Shlegal and Kimo) oh wait...

I dont mock Kellen, I mock the people who hate Chad and love him...

I was supporting Kellen 200% on gameday... and he got a TON of compliments from me... even Barton knows this...

I dont like people who bash Chad... I like every JET... (except Shlegal and Kimo) oh wait...

Yes, he did.

I was surprised to be honest.

And?

I support Chad on gameday too....but I hate his guts from Monday to Saturday.

I have never bashed Kellen, at the very worst I have said I dont want him playing because he has no experience and didnt impress me with what I have seen...

Did you know that once last year I got pissed and said Chad should be benched? Ask 124...

I am a JETS fan.... nothing more nothing less... no one player is greater than the team...

I have said over and over that I think Kellen has a chance to be a good QB in the NFL... but as of right now I think Chad is the man for this team.

And?

I support Chad on gameday too....but I hate his guts from Monday to Saturday.

But Chad fans dont hate Clemens, at all. I like the guy and have a lot of respect for what he did Sunday.

But im a realist and IMO Chad is the better QB.

I like pretty much everyone on our roster and I will never root against any of our players.

Archived