vs. Miami

@ Buffalo

@ New York (N)

vs. Philly

@ Cincy

vs. Buffalo

vs. Washington

vs. Pittsburgh

We can be 7 - 3 by Thanksgiving. Thoughts?

we can be 8-2...but will we be? I doubt it.

Pittsburgh is pretty much a toss up... We should be underdogs @Cincy and we always split with Buffalo.

I say 6-4. heading into the thanksgiving day game

vs. Miami

@ Buffalo

@ New York (N)

vs. Philly

@ Cincy

vs. Buffalo

vs. Washington

vs. Pittsburgh

Miami - Win

New York - Win

Philly - Win

Cincy - Win

Buffalo - Win

Washington - Win

Pittsburgh - Lose

vs. Miami

@ Buffalo

@ New York (N)

vs. Philly

@ Cincy

vs. Buffalo

vs. Washington

vs. Pittsburgh

I agree, this is the time to shine.

vs. Miami - Win

@ Buffalo - Win

@ New York (N) - Win

vs. Philly - Win

@ Cincy - Lose

vs. Buffalo - Win

vs. Washington - Win

vs. Pittsburgh - Lose

My prediction: 6-4

vs. Miami

@ Buffalo

@ New York (N)

vs. Philly

@ Cincy

vs. Buffalo

vs. Washington

vs. Pittsburgh

As Jon Gruden once said:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ****ING MIND?

How would you like the Jets to go 7-1 in the next 8 games when we have to face Buffalo twice, Philadelphia (slow start people, relax), Cincinnati in Cincy, Washington and Pittsburgh?

I'm hoping for 5-4 at the break (after Washington), after that we have Pittsburgh and Dallas and we could be looking at 5-6 with needing to win the final 5 games to make the playoffs, most likely.

As Jon Gruden once said:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ****ING MIND?

, Philadelphia (slow start people, relax),

Gee, I wonder if that is the case or McNabb is still hurt. Although, he is black and we all are after him....:roll:

Gee, I wonder if that is the case or McNabb is still hurt. Although, he is black and we all are after him....:roll:

The Eagles need their Wide Receivers to step up. Kevin Curtis so far has not lived up to his billing and also, its not like they were playing horrible pass defenses in Green Bay (Harris & Woodson) and Washington (Rodgers, Taylor, Landry and Springs).

Either way, Philly is a tough game, especially if we cannot get any pressure on McNabb. If we can't pressure him, he will look like the McNabb of old even at 80%.

I'm happy is we're around .500 by thanksgiving, I'll take that anyday, especially from what I've seen from the Jets Defense so far. With our pass rush, we will be lucky to be hovering .500 but I'm hoping we get our act together and put together some crazy blitzes to get some pressure. It can be done!!!

The first three games are very winnable. After that it gets alot tougher. Philly can still pull it together, Cincy is going to be a shoot out and they have more weapons. We always split with Buffalo, Washington is getting better and Pittsburgh is way too physical. I think we'll be around the 4-6 win mark.

The first three games are very winnable. After that it gets alot tougher. Philly can still pull it together, Cincy is going to be a shoot out and they have more weapons. We always split with Buffalo, Washington is getting better and Pittsburgh is way too physical. I think we'll be around the 4-6 win mark.

You're right on the money. Next three games are all cupcakes in my opinion. Philly is maybe the best 0-2 team in the nfl. Buffalo lost mcgahee and clements so it wont necessarily be a split. Wash is going to be a tough game, I think they have a pretty good team this year. Blitzburgh has our number.

Archived