Flight Crew Girls......

Brenjetsfan

I am at Bren's tailgate. She says goodbye. Which I thought was a sign that she was leaving. So I go to my car and drive away.

10 minutes later I get a call saying that the flight crew is hanging out with Bren. So the goodbye was actually just a sign for me to leave.

At least I know where I stand. :Nuts:

::wubMax...I can get you an EXCLUSIVE interview with the girls next home game....or perhaps a CHAT nite......:love0030:.....WHO WUBS u.....oxoxoxo::wub:cheergal::cheers::love0038:

Either one would be awesome. The online chat would be dangerous with Pervs like JoeWilly and DNA around.

Probably better off to stick to the interview. That would be good.

..the flight girls will be logging on here today...Very sweet girls.....

oh, in that case.... What a wholesome grouping of young women. It is women like these that make America proud and strong.

And where would our football team be without them? Flightless, I tell ya, flightless.

God bless them and let us all be thankful.

oh, in that case.... What a wholesome grouping of young women. It is women like these that make America proud and strong.

And where would our football team be without them? Flightless, I tell ya, flightless.

God bless them and let us all be thankful.

LOL!

Max should get on this... make the Flag Girls exclusive to JN...

So, BP, you roam the corridors looking for women to take pictures of during halftime?

i am going to start hanging out with you :)

Actually, halftime here drew more attention than at Chrebet's speech. :lol:

Jetsopener052Small.jpg

Some people just don't get out of the way when I'm taking pics!

Jetsopener058Small.jpg

Uhh, is the person in the shades, someone who cannot be mentioned here? She certainly looks verrrry familiar ;)

That was exactly what I was thinking. I guess if the picture vanishes and you and I are mysteriously banned it will confirm our suspicions. :lol:

I remember those two, D spirals, the crowd was trying to get them to whip 'em out. BP, I was probably right above you standing on the spiral.

Yeah, that was the gate D spiral in the mezzanine. that crowd was louder than the crowd inside the stadium. LOL!

Archived