Cowboys destroy another team

Blackout

The one reason that I'm not all that worried about the Cowboys is that their defense hasn't faced an offense even 1/4th. as good as New England. Not to mention that Romo hasn't seen a defense anything like ours. I can't wait for the game though. I was trying to score tickets but I don't think it's going to happen. So I'll just hang out at the house with my brother in law who is a Dallas fan.

The one reason that I'm not all that worried about the Cowboys is that their defense hasn't faced an offense even 1/4th. as good as New England. Not to mention that Romo hasn't seen a defense anything like ours. I can't wait for the game though. I was trying to score tickets but I don't think it's going to happen. So I'll just hang out at the house with my brother in law who is a Dallas fan.

That should be a fun evening. :P

Not to sound like John Madden, but every time I watch Tony Romo, I think of a young Brett Favre.

Jawarski said he broke down Faver's tapes from the minny game, and coincidentily he broke down Dallas-Rams next, and felt like it was watching the same guy but younger

Archived