Oh, it's on

Jet Moses

So I'm sitting in the living room, minding my own business, cranking the Ramones, and out of the blue, the volume goes down, I turn around and there is my wife. She says "Are you going crazy?" and I'm like, I don't think she fully comprehends the situation. I don't think she has AN APPRECIATION for what I'm dealing with.

My beer is piss warm. Chad it's over Goldilocks.

I am a lifelong Jet fan who moved from North Jersey to Bucks County Pa and my son is a GD Eagles fan. I paid over 400$ online to get two tickets to next weeks game and if Pennington starts I am gonna wear my son's McNabb jersey. It is so over for Chad, he just isn't capable of beating good defenses in the NFL. I can't even watch a college game anymore without noticing how much stronger the QB's arm is than Chad's, and that includes Lehigh v. Lafayette. I have been a reasonable fan over the years, recognizing Penny's good and bad points but now we have a replacement on the bench that may be better, and certainly has an NFL arm. I cannot take watching Pennington's noodle arm any longer!!!! Make the F###### switch before I find an oven to stick my head in.

So I'm sitting in the living room, minding my own business, cranking the Ramones, and out of the blue, the volume goes down, I turn around and there is my wife. She says "Are you going crazy?" and I'm like, I don't think she fully comprehends the situation. I don't think she has AN APPRECIATION for what I'm dealing with.

She doesn't. My fiance decided to take a nap. She said that she thought I would need some alone time for a couple of hours.

She's a smart lady...

Still think I was wrong, jetmo? I told you all of this was going to happen to the Jets back in the offseason. See, I am prepared for this and am not upset over it nearly as much as you.

You should have listened to me. Now you know.

Still think I was wrong, jetmo? I told you all of this was going to happen to the Jets back in the offseason. See, I am prepared for this and am not upset over it nearly as much as you.

I see you've gone to the Madmike School of Patting Yourself on the Back.

LETS GO #1 pick!

Still think I was wrong, jetmo?

This is not the time to play 'I told you so'.

How about that Donnie Abrahamesque (non-)tackle on Burress by Dyson? How about that Doug Brienesque kick by Mike Nugent?

How do we dump all this salary? Ellis? Vilma? Robertson? How? The Giants average 9 yards per carry today.

What a friggin' joke.

How about that Donnie Abrahamesque (non-)tackle on Burress by Dyson? How about that Doug Brienesque kick by Mike Nugent?

How do we dump all this salary? Ellis? Vilma? Robertson? How? The Giants average 9 yards per carry today.

What a friggin' joke.

Vilma has got to go-take a 2nd rounder for him-which will be like a late first rounder by April anyway

What a friggin' joke.

This is the exact time to say that. Have you seen the heat Barton has been taking for months? After every decent game Chad has he gets called out, after every loss he gets disputed and told he's not a real fan because he criticizes Chad. I gave up on arguing, you can only argue so many times before it just pisses you the **** off. To his credit barton stayed true to his convictions and kept at it. So now he can definitely gloat a little.

Vilma has got to go-take a 2nd rounder for him-which will be like a late first rounder by April anyway

There is no way anyone's giving anything close to a first rounder for Jonathan Vilma. He is absolutely awful & I doubt every team in the NFL is oblivious to this. He caught an interception thrown square between his #'s. Good for him for not dropping it. Other than that, he looks like he doesn't even belong in the NFL right now.

There is no way anyone's giving anything close to a first rounder for Jonathan Vilma. He is absolutely awful & I doubt every team in the NFL is oblivious to this. He caught an interception thrown square between his #'s. Good for him for not dropping it. Other than that, he looks like he doesn't even belong in the NFL right now.

hey why not? We were stuipid enough to give up a 2nd rounder for Justin McCairens...anything's possible...

This is the exact time to say that. Have you seen the heat Barton has been taking for months? After every decent game Chad has he gets called out, after every loss he gets disputed and told he's not a real fan because he criticizes Chad. I gave up on arguing, you can only argue so many times before it just pisses you the **** off. To his credit barton stayed true to his convictions and kept at it. So now he can definitely gloat a little.

Fine. The Jets had 2.2 ypc. Again. Should Jetcane and I be jumping up and down yelling I told you so about the Jets dumping Kendall? I seem to remember about a 9:1 ratio of posters telling us that Kendall was pedestrian in the run game and we'd be picking up more yards per carry in exchange for the loss of reliability and leadership. I was told that Adrien Clarke was a powerhouse and that Mangini knew what he was doing. If not there was Bender, Bender was going to solve all those problems.

Lucky guess.\:D/

Archived