ray lucas just said this team has the heart

jetsrule128

Here is the problem with that statement.

They don't have Curtis Martin

They don't have KJ

They don't have Chrebet, Mawae, Cox, Lewis, Jones, Glenn and about 43 other guys.

Unless the Jets start to learn to tackle and run the football consistently they are not going to win alot of games.

as long as this team has fallen this low, let them use it to their advantage to overhaul it properly.

get rid of sutton

play clemens after the bye week

trade/replace all the pieces that don't fit

keep losing/draft high

scout nose tackle, DE, guards, RB, ILB

as long as this team has fallen this low, let them use it to their advantage to overhaul it properly.

get rid of sutton

play clemens after the bye week

trade/replace all the pieces that don't fit

keep losing/draft high

scout nose tackle, DE, guards, RB, ILB

I agree they need guards, but they need a tackle too. At the time of the draft, with Moore, Kendall and Clement, I felt Clement was the one that had to go. Too bad they ****ed that up by letting Kendall go without finding a decent replacement. I'm not ready to accept Bender as the future at RT. I also think they need to scout OLB, not ILB. Vilma, Barton and Harris should be fine at ILB. IMO, the #1 thing this team needs is a true beast OLB. The kind of physical talent that made all the '80s 3-4's tick. They don't have anybody that blows a play up.

I agree they need guards, but they need a tackle too. At the time of the draft, with Moore, Kendall and Clement, I felt Clement was the one that had to go. Too bad they ****ed that up by letting Kendall go without finding a decent replacement. I'm not ready to accept Bender as the future at RT. I also think they need to scout OLB, not ILB. Vilma, Barton and Harris should be fine at ILB. IMO, the #1 thing this team needs is a true beast OLB. The kind of physical talent that made all the '80s 3-4's tick. They don't have anybody that blows a play up.

you could be right about the OLB.

Archived