Should Anyone Else be Benched?

Buts82

There seems to be an overwhelming majority of people on this board that believe CP needs to sit down and give Clemens a shot. Obviously this decision can only really be made by the coach. But while we are all at it here playing Monday-Saturday Coach- should anyone else be benched for poor play as well?

Any of offensive linemen?

Should Leon be getting more love due to Jones slow start?

Front Seven? Everyone runs all over us...Secondary- Dyson got owned by Plax yesterday...

At 1-4 we are playing russian roulette anyway....any other changes should be made going into this next home game? or does everyone here feel that benching Chad will solve other woes? or at least re-energize/or at the very least scare people into KNOWING that no starter is safe...

Let it be known- I have been a strong Chad supporter since 02' (one of my favorite Jets of all time! - probably giving away my age with that one (25)....but I 100% agree that Mangini has to do what he thinks is best for Jets...so aside from a possible Chad benching- is there any one else who should see ALOT less playing time?

the thing about the Chad situation - there is a ready-made substitute waiting in the wings

for these other situations, particularly OL and DL there are no easy solutions.

Clemens might be better than Chad but saying they should bench Clarke for Montgomery or Bender isn't really going to help anything.

You can't bench this guy, but Nugent has me worried. Do you really trust this guy to kick a game winning FG in the closing seconds of a game...not me.

Sure...he's not going to make EVERY kick, but no one does.

David Harris

Eric Smith (very impressed)

Hank Poteat

Brad Smith as 3rd

I agree with all these except Poteat, he isn't going to help us. Harris on the other hand looks good, seems to have a nose for the ball, and is a good tackler.

I agree with all these except Poteat, he isn't going to help us. Harris on the other hand looks good, seems to have a nose for the ball, and is a good tackler.

yea I would like to see Drew Coleman given another chance opposite Revis

Archived