ADRIAN PETERSON

Pragmatic Bus

im a sooner fan and AD is my boy!!

wow i found another sooner fan

and a rhodes fan hahah

i feel so proud of adrian peterson cause other than jason white adrian is the first person i loved to watch in college and watching him from a freshman at ou grow to be an nfl superstar makes me feel like hes my son

This is also why I said he would be the best back in the NFL in 2-3 seasons. Looks like I didn't give him enough credit. The guy is a beast and I've loved watching him play since his true Freshman 1,800 yard season at Oklahoma. The kid is a beast. Run Adrian Run!

Heck, I'm trying to find Giants / Vikings tix for two reasons.

1. My friends Bday present.

2. Watch APete in person when the Jets arn't playing that day.

Could Run DMC be our Mcfadden? Do you guys think T.Jones will be better once we get a QB that can throw the ball down field?

McFadden is a great prospect but he isn't the elite pure runner that Peterson was in college and is showing now. I don't think he's ever been on Peterson's level as a runner though he might be a little more versatile.

Jones would be better with improved run-blocking and a QB that can keep defenders out the box, I don't think that can even be debated. However, if we're in the Top 5 and can't trade down than McFadden has to be the pick. He's to much of a talent to pass on considering Jones isn't young and we already know he's a good back, but not great.

McFadden is a great prospect but he isn't the elite pure runner that Peterson was in college and is showing now. I don't think he's ever been on Peterson's level as a runner though he might be a little more versatile.

Jones would be better with improved run-blocking and a QB that can keep defenders out the box, I don't think that can even be debated. However, if we're in the Top 5 and can't trade down than McFadden has to be the pick. He's to much of a talent to pass on considering Jones isn't young and we already know he's a good back, but not great.

I would hope we could trade Jones. I like him, but I don't want leon pushed further down the ladder. We need to get Leon the ball more.

Archived