Dyson, Nugent and the rest keep streaks alive

JetCane

How 'bout that Andre Dyson? Two weeks in a row he fails to tackle his man and gives up a long YAC TD. He had a little help today from Eric Smith.

Nuge has now gone three games in a row where he missed a very makeable FG. Nice streak there, guy.

Three weeks in a row Pennington's Ints have outnumbered his TDs. Woo hoo.

Keep him in there, mangini, you pencil d1cked, no balls penguin.

Streaks broken: TJ ran for more than a hundred but the jets lost this time.

Vilma didnt look totally lost out there. In fact, other than Dyson's pussified attempt at covering and tackling his man, the bend but dont break defense did just that.

Jets fail to score a TD. This is not good. This is bad. Very bad. Take notes, mangini. Football teams are supposed to score TDs. It looks like it is going to become a novel concept for you to grasp. But hey, you dont like it, put me in the rookie dorm, you SOB.

Hey BP, at least you got a photo of you with your arm around some hottie. They were leaning away from 124 in the other photo. :-P

Can't Hackett: Check in with us when you get a chance. i just wanna make sure you didnt kill any Iggles fan today. Call us if you need to make bail.

For Jetmo: Raindrops keep falling on my head...

Jets fail to score a TD. This is not good. This is bad. Very bad. Take notes, mangini. Football teams are supposed to score TDs. It looks like it is going to become a novel concept for you to grasp. But hey, you dont like it, put me in the rookie dorm, you SOB.

During the Pats Cowboys game Phil Simms said the NFl has changed and great teams realize that having a good defense is only so goood and that you need to have an offense that is capable of putting points on the board. He said tha Pats realized last year after losing to Indy that you can play great defense and still give up over 20 points to a team like the Colts, so you need to be able to outscore them as well.

Apparently the Jets havent realized this.

During the Pats Cowboys game Phil Simms said the NFl has changed and great teams realize that having a good defense is only so goood and that you need to have an offense that is capable of putting points on the board. He said tha Pats realized last year after losing to Indy that you can play great defense and still give up over 20 points to a team like the Colts, so you need to be able to outscore them as well.

The fact that Phil Simms stated that makes it null and void.

That guys an assclown!!!!

Dyson and Nuge should be cut and Penny benched. This team needs a serious serious shake up and these 3 collectively are costing us game after game.

Something needs to be done, Mangini needs to strap on a pair and make something happen!!!!

They are not going to cut either of them, just like they didnt cut Mccareins when he dropped Clemens' pass. That is just message board bluster. Get real.

The Cheaters realized after last year they needed WRs for Cindy to throw to, and they went out and got a good one, and a great one. Good on them.

The Jets needed to shore up the OL and DL and they got...Bender, and a draft pick for kendall. Awesome.

They are not going to cut either of them, just like they didnt cut Mccareins when he dropped Clemens' pass. That is just message board bluster. Get real.

I know they wont cut them but FFS they have been constantly screwing up. there is no excuse for giving up 2 f'n long TD's when he has the chance to make the tackle. To say those 2 plays have cost us would be an understatement.

Nuge has gone to hell altogether, 3 misses in 3 weeks is God awful. Most kickers do not survive streaks like that.

They wont cut, but they should. Dyson should at least be dropped, I hope taht maybe he's still injured or at least has some reason for these pussified plays.

The Jets need a serious shake up, IMO that will involve cutting players that are constantly F'ing up!!!!

The Cheaters realized after last year they needed WRs for Cindy to throw to, and they went out and got a good one, and a great one. Good on them.

The Jets needed to shore up the OL and DL and they got...Bender, and a draft pick for kendall. Awesome.

The Jets also need considerably better play from the QB position. The best teams in the NFL NE at 6-0, Indy 5-0, Dallas 5-1, GB 5-1 all have qbs that can put the ball in the endzone.

what the ones where you flip flop back and forth on penny? last week you changed your sig to kellen and then switched it back right?

I said i'd give him one more chance, he ****ed it up. I have not defended him since and have been calling for Clemens since half time of the game.

How 'bout that Andre Dyson? Two weeks in a row he fails to tackle his man and gives up a long YAC TD. He had a little help today from Eric Smith.

Nuge has now gone three games in a row where he missed a very makeable FG. Nice streak there, guy.

Three weeks in a row Pennington's Ints have outnumbered his TDs. Woo hoo.

Keep him in there, mangini, you pencil d1cked, no balls penguin.

Streaks broken: TJ ran for more than a hundred but the jets lost this time.

Vilma didnt look totally lost out there. In fact, other than Dyson's pussified attempt at covering and tackling his man, the bend but dont break defense did just that.

Hey BP, at least you got a photo of you with your arm around some hottie. They were leaning away from 124 in the other photo. :-P

Can't Hackett: Check in with us when you get a chance. i just wanna make sure you didnt kill any Iggles fan today. Call us if you need to make bail.

For Jetmo: Raindrops keep falling on my head...

The Iggles fans around me and myself played nice today. I did see a fight in another section though. :)

Also there was a Thomas sighting today ;)

I'd be curious to look at the next 10 picks after Nugent. What a stupid ****ing draft pick.

47Mike NugentKOhio StateNew York Jets

48Odell Thurman...MLBGeorgiaCincinnati Bengals

49Marcus Johnson...GMississippiMinnesota Vikings

50Ronald Bartell...CBHowardSt. Louis Rams

51Nick Collins...FSBethune-CookmanGreen Bay Packers

52Khalif Barnes...TWashingtonJacksonville Jaguars

53Dan CodyL...BOklahomaBaltimore Ravens

54Eric Shelton...RBLouisvilleCarolina Panthers

55Roscoe Parrish...WRMiami (Fla.)Buffalo Bills

56Darrent Williams...CBOklahoma StateDenver Broncos

57Justin Miller...CBClemsonNew York Jets

58Terrence Murphy...WRTexas A&MGreen Bay Packers

The Iggles fans around me and myself played nice today. I did see a fight in another section though. :)

Also there was a Thomas sighting today ;)

Well, it wasnt because you were outnumbered, not that that ever stopped you before ;-)

I wish I had done more jello shots to ease the pain.

47Mike NugentKOhio StateNew York Jets

48Odell Thurman...MLBGeorgiaCincinnati Bengals

49Marcus Johnson...GMississippiMinnesota Vikings

50Ronald Bartell...CBHowardSt. Louis Rams

51Nick Collins...FSBethune-CookmanGreen Bay Packers

52Khalif Barnes...TWashingtonJacksonville Jaguars

53Dan CodyL...BOklahomaBaltimore Ravens

54Eric Shelton...RBLouisvilleCarolina Panthers

55Roscoe Parrish...WRMiami (Fla.)Buffalo Bills

56Darrent Williams...CBOklahoma StateDenver Broncos

57Justin Miller...CBClemsonNew York Jets

58Terrence Murphy...WRTexas A&MGreen Bay Packers

Thurman and Williams would have contributed more to the Jets in the one and two years that they respectively played.

:rl:

That poor kid can never get enough abuse!

I'm really depressed about the way the Jets are playing. you have to get Pennington out of there, and the whole team knows it except Mangini. it's depressing.

Thurman and Williams would have contributed more to the Jets in the one and two years that they respectively played.

You cant trade away your first rounder for Doug Jolley and take a kicker in the second round......Guys like Mike Vanderjackt are on the street still.....

Wanna get alot madder...check this out.

23Fabian Washington...CBNebraskaOakland Raiders

24Aaron Rodgers...QBCaliforniaGreen Bay Packers

25Jason Campbell...QBAuburnWashington Redskins

26Chris Spencer...CMississippiSeattle Seahawks

27Roddy White...WRAlabama-BirminghamAtlanta Falcons

28Luis Castillo...DENorthwesternSan Diego Chargers

29Marlin Jackson...DBMichiganIndianapolis Colts

30Heath Miller...TEVirginiaPittsburgh Steelers

31Mike Patterson...DTUSCPhiladelphia Eagles

32Logan Mankins...GFresno StateNew England Patriots

We traded the 23rd pick to the raiders for Jolley just about any of the players that went after him in round 1 would have helped us out a ton. Most of these guys would be starters on our team right now and where the hell is Jolley again?

You cant trade away your first rounder for Doug Jolley and take a kicker in the second round......Guys like Mike Vanderjackt are on the street still.....

We traded the 23rd pick to the raiders for Jolley just about any of the players that went after him in round 1 would have helped us out a ton. Most of these guys would be starters on our team right now and where the hell is Jolley again?

Wow, Castillo and Mankins.

Oh well. I doubt a Pro Bowl 3-4 end and an excellent young guard would help the team more than a kicker that misses kicks that should be automatic.

I never understood the Jolley trade when we would have been able to draft Heath Miller with our pick.

I never understood the Jolley trade when we would have been able to draft Heath Miller with our pick.

I dont know which draft was worse but our 2003, and 2005 drafts killed this team. We would be a much better franchise today had we not made the stupid trades we made.

Where is 124 on this thread?

i thought he might have something to say in Nugent's defense, but...

;)

Check BP's thread bro.

As I said there, 3-for-4 with 2 touchbacks is a good day, I'm not mad at Nugent today after the entire game was played out and we lost by 7 and Akers ended up missing 2 field goals.

Check BP's thread bro.

As I said there, 3-for-4 with 2 touchbacks is a good day, I'm not mad at Nugent today after the entire game was played out and we lost by 7 and Akers ended up missing 2 field goals.

We need a Vbookie bet as to whether he will run his streak of missing a FG to four games in a row.

And a bet on Dyson giving up a TD.

These streaks are all we have left.

Archived