Somebody pinch me, it's everybody elses fault but Chad's. Merged 11X

ECURB

If there is a Chad sucked thread (which he did at the end) then there should be a thread about all of the plkayers that sucked... othewise... merge it into one thread for the O sucked and one for the D sucked

You were making 8 threads about different individuals clogging up the whole board. making more work for me, which I'm not really in the mood for right now. take it for what it's worth, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you'll stop.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stat-line was 62 penalty yards vs. 63 total yards (before that hail mary). It was a sloppy game, the D couldn't stop Watson, Shotty didn't help Chad with pretty bad play selection but thats because of Chads in-ability to not throw lollipops down the middle. When it comes to come-from-behind drives like the end, the play selection looks like we've got Rex Grossman in there. Just outs, outs, outs and its because of the fear of throwing down the middle. You've gotta do something to break it up, heck even a screen to Washington would probably work.

I hate some of our fans I really do.

You guys are delusional, its unbelievable.

I want to see Clemens, I do. But killing Chad after he plays his heart out like that, is ridiculous!!!!

Chad sucks balls. He is a bad QB who looked decent against the leagues WORST DEFENSE. Even if he isn't the only problem with this team he is the biggest problem with the easiest solution. We have a capable player behind him who should have been playing after the Bills game.

Chad sucks balls. He is a bad QB who looked decent against the leagues WORST DEFENSE. Even if he isn't the only problem with this team he is the biggest problem with the easiest solution. We have a capable player behind him who should have been playing after the Bills game.

The biggest problem???

Seriously what is wrong with you people?????

Did you see Kenny watson today??? Thats a backup friggin RB, not Barry sanders!!!!

The D is by far and away the biggest problem on this team!!!!

BY FAR!!!!!

The biggest problem???

Did you see Kenny watson today??? Thats a backup friggin RB, not Barry sanders!!!!

BY FAR!!!!!

Ok nice job ignoring the rest of my post. The easiest thing to fix is getting rid of Pennington because he is a large issue with this team. As others have said, Derek Anderson scored 51 POINTS on Cincy, Pennington could barely get 30 and thats a good performance?

I hate some of our fans I really do.

You guys are delusional, its unbelievable.

I want to see Clemens, I do. But killing Chad after he plays his heart out like that, is ridiculous!!!!

Don't get me wrong I love the guy! You can't be more dedicated than he is. The sad fact is that he sucks this year and Clemens needs to replace him.

The biggest problem???

BY FAR!!!!!

Yes, but who on the defensive bench would you suggest putting in to turn things around? How about switching to a 4-3 in the middle of the season? That might work. Right ...

Switching to Clemens has at least a chance of improving the offense. If nothing else, we find out if he is the QB of the future. What else is there to play for for the rest of this season?

The biggest problem???

BY FAR!!!!!

Does it really matter if Chad threw 30TD's we're 1-6, are we NOT going to see what our second round pick can do, at 1-6? Why draft?

think we know what Chad can and, more importantly, can't do.He belongs on the bench whether he's Tom Brady or Ryan Leaf right now.

At the VERY LEAST let's say Chad is DEFINITELY our guy for the next 3 years. Let's concede, we are playing CPF for the next f---ing decade, at least showcase Clemens.

This CS just shot past Groh and Coslett and are steamrolling toward Kotite. I miss Herm and Donnie H., just not Hackett, but, then again that's the Jet playbook, It's all in the contract.(Joe andThe Devil)

eC - you're a good dude and my Bulls buddy - but this role of Chad's human jockstrap (and you aren't hugging both nuts - you're not alone) is wearing thin. Can you honestly tell me that you believe he's the guy that can take a team in this state of disrepair anywhere other than where it is? If you think that somebody with a much better arm/release/mobility cant make a difference with everything else staying the same - then I disagree with you.

No need to pinch ya now. he played his usual game after the freak throw and lucky TD pass that was all Coles.

Will you be calling a pass like that from Clemens lucky and all Coles too? Probably not. Clemens will have all the praise thrown at him on a pass like that. I guarantee it.

Will you be calling a pass like that from Clemens lucky and all Coles too? Probably not. Clemens will have all the praise thrown at him on a pass like that. I guarantee it.

That's not the point. in ecurb's mind that was a great pass by Pennington for a lot of yardage, not a dunk pass that was a great individual play by Coles. understand?

the only time he plays against the leagues WORST DEFENSE is in practice.

That's not the point. in ecurb's mind that was a great pass by Pennington for a lot of yardage, not a dunk pass that was a great individual play by Coles. understand?

I don't even want to imagine what goes on in ecurb's mind :)

• 2 months later...

Ecurb was right in this thread.

Chad played awful in the Bills games, the Eagles game, the Giants game but NOT the Bengals game. Anyne who blamed Chad for this loss clearly has/had an agenda against the guy. Chad did enough to win this game, pity no-one else did **** to help him out a bit.

Chad played awful in the Bills games, the Eagles game, the Giants game but NOT the Bengals game. Anyne who blamed Chad for this loss clearly has/had an agenda against the guy. Chad did enough to win this game, pity no-one else did **** to help him out a bit.

Chad is what he is and it is time to move on. But so far, all I see are people blaming injured WR's and a bad OL when it comes to KC's struggles yet the same people condemn Chad for being bad on the same team. It's people with agendas, plain and simple.

Ecurb goes overboard with his love affair with Chad, but most people who condemn him, seem to be just as bad with a love affair for KC. At this point, neither has been a good QB with the Jets this season.

Chad is what he is and it is time to move on. But so far, all I see are people blaming injured WR's and a bad OL when it comes to KC's struggles yet the same people condemn Chad for being bad on the same team. It's people with agendas, plain and simple.

Ecurb goes overboard with his love affair with Chad, but most people who condemn him, seem to be just as bad with a love affair for KC. At this point, neither has been a good QB with the Jets this season.

I agree, both have been pretty bad in but in absolutely awful circumstances. I think both could be succesful if they were on more talented teams TBH.

This specific game though (Vs Cincy) was not Chads fault. Blaming him for this game was ridculous which is what a lot of people did.

Yes, Chad helped this team by throwing a pick six in the 4th quarter when they were trying to comeback, down by 7.

Can you please take out the final drive in which Chad piled up another 70 yards and a touchdown?

Chad didn't play as bad as he did in the three previous games, agreed there. However, he wasn't anything spectacular against Cincy either. He still **** the bed in the 4th quarter.

Yes, Chad helped this team by throwing a pick six in the 4th quarter when they were trying to comeback, down by 7.

Can you please take out the final drive in which Chad piled up another 70 yards and a touchdown?

Chad didn't play as bad as he did in the three previous games, agreed there. However, he wasn't anything spectacular against Cincy either. He still **** the bed in the 4th quarter.

There shouldn't have been any reason for him to have been playing down 7 in the first place. No defence should ever allow a backup RB to go for almost 200 frickin yards on the ground. Also it was a F'd up snap from Mangold (Presumably it was on him not Chad) which gave Cincy the ball back, was it not???

The running game was also terrible vs maybe the worst Run D in the league. Chad's play didn't cost us this game and should have been enough to win it. The Pick 6 should never have happened and yes neither should the hail mary. But if you're going to count one then you have to count the other.

There shouldn't have been any reason for him to have been playing down 7 in the first place. No defence should ever allow a backup RB to go for almost 200 frickin yards on the ground. Also it was a F'd up snap from Mangold (Presumably it was on him not Chad) which gave Cincy the ball back, was it not???

The running game was also terrible vs maybe the worst Run D in the league. Chad's play didn't cost us this game and should have been enough to win it. The Pick 6 should never have happened and yes neither should the hail mary. But if you're going to count one then you have to count the other.

Why? Down 15 with a minute left, the game is OVER. The pick six happened when the game was still well alive.

Why? Down 15 with a minute left, the game is OVER. The pick six happened when the game was still well alive.

But like I said it just shouldn't have come to that at all. There was no excuse for the D giving up all that yardage and points to a freaking backup RB.

The Playcalling was also awful. At the beginning it was great, throwing on 1st down and getting the ball downfield (Chad showed he could actually do that in this game) and then in the 2nd Schotty just played to protect the lead. the same thing has happened with Clemens a number of times since. We should have won this game and there are a lot of people more to blame for this loss than Chad.

Here we go again.

Chad ****s the bed in the second half, mostly the fourth quarter, and now its time to get on the Defense, Offensive Line, Coaches, Room Service the night before didn't cook his Hot Pockets two minutes, just a minute fifty, and the flight crew attendant only gave him two ice cubs on the plane instead of three.

Go Chad!

Here we go again.

Chad ****s the bed in the second half, mostly the fourth quarter, and now its time to get on the Defense, Offensive Line, Coaches, Room Service the night before didn't cook his Hot Pockets two minutes, just a minute fifty, and the flight crew attendant only gave him two ice cubs on the plane instead of three.

Go Chad!

Look dude, I'm not even trying to praise Chad or anything but to blame him for this specific game is just dumb.

Are you trying to tell me that the playcalling wasn't **** in the 2nd half???

That the Defence weren't **** through the enitre game???

Those 2 things are the main reason we lost this game, Chad was doing great until Schotty put on the handcuffs, which he has done numerous times this season for both Kellen and Chad.

I wonder how you would have treated Kellen had he have put in the exact same performance under the same circumstances.

Look dude, I'm not even trying to praise Chad or anything but to blame him for this specific game is just dumb.

Are you trying to tell me that the playcalling wasn't **** in the 2nd half???

That the Defence weren't **** through the enitre game???

Those 2 things are the main reason we lost this game, Chad was doing great until Schotty put on the handcuffs, which he has done numerous times this season for both Kellen and Chad.

I wonder how you would have treated Kellen had he have put in the exact same performance under the same circumstances.

If Kellen threw yet another 4th quarter interception, as Chad was on an amazing streak, and it had been a pick six to end the game, as Chad did, I would've gotten on him just the same. It would've been a major choke job, as Chad had.

In that game, Chad had one nice pass, on the Jets' first drive to Laveranues. After that, what exactly did he do? And what handcuffs? Did Thomas Jones even run the ball 20 times that game?

If Kellen threw yet another 4th quarter interception, as Chad was on an amazing streak, and it had been a pick six to end the game, as Chad did, I would've gotten on him just the same. It would've been a major choke job, as Chad had.

In that game, Chad had one nice pass, on the Jets' first drive to Laveranues. After that, what exactly did he do? And what handcuffs? Did Thomas Jones even run the ball 20 times that game?

As for your first point, I'll believe it when I see it (hopefully I wont have to see it.);-):lol:

And yes they did put the handcuffs on. TJ had 19 carries for only 67 yards but that's not my point. They should have went downfield more. They should have taken some shots like they did earlier. You can blame the QB all you want but it's down to the OC and HC to draw these plays up and execute them. Also that running performance was pitiful vs that run defence.

As for your first point, I'll believe it when I see it (hopefully I wont have to see it.);-):lol:

And yes they did put the handcuffs on. TJ had 19 carries for only 67 yards but that's not my point. They should have went downfield more. They should have taken some shots like they did earlier. You can blame the QB all you want but it's down to the OC and HC to draw these plays up and execute them. Also that running performance was pitiful vs that run defence.

Ah yes, thats right, as Chad would say:

"Number 10 doesn't like to throw 5 yard passes, Number 10 likes to throw it down the field."

Awesome Chad. ](*,)

Ah yes, thats right, as Chad would say:

"Number 10 doesn't like to throw 5 yard passes, Number 10 likes to throw it down the field."

Awesome Chad. ](*,)

I'm not trying to imply that Chad is great at the deep stuff, I know he's not. But FFS he showed vs that D that he could exploit it so why the hell did we not try more of it late in the game.

Like I've said he's done the same thing for KC so FFS stop acting like this is all about praising Chad. Schotty's playcalling has been abslutely awful all year long.

Archived