It is time to root for phins and rams

afosomf

are you sure you read his post right??

Wait now I'm confused if they win a game how does that help when he still says we have the #3 pick? I don't want them to win any games it assures them the first two picks and they won't pick the player I want us to get. And now I just confused myself as well.

Wait now I'm confused if they win a game how does that help when he still says we have the #3 pick? I don't want them to win any games it assures them the first two picks and they won't pick the player I want us to get. And now I just confused myself as well.

He was talking about the Jets taking McFadden. He mentioned the Fins and Rams taking a QB instead.

its the cool hip thing to do as a fan... c'mon, jump aboard... its a lot more fun to root for your team to lose.

99% of jet fans knew Penne should have been benched 3 weeks. EM

lost his balls after camera gate, lost the F'n team these past 2 weeks

It is time to end this short era and get cowher

99% of jet fans knew Penne should have been benched 3 weeks. EM

lost his balls after camera gate, lost the F'n team these past 2 weeks

It is time to end this short era and get cowher

Mangini will not be fired. Get it out of your head. Mangini is doing exactly what the front office and owner wanted him to do.

And Cowher wouldnt come here if we fired our coach after 2 years... he would want a team that is actually close to winning something, and that aint us.

Mangini will not be fired. Get it out of your head. Mangini is doing exactly what the front office and owner wanted him to do.

And Cowher wouldnt come here if we fired our coach after 2 years... he would want a team that is actually close to winning something, and that aint us.

and it starts with run DMC

Money talks, pay cowher $10m a year...no salary cap for coaches

I would never in a zillion years ever root for the fins...never. And next years draft according to most draft experts is crap...some good players, but no really franchise turning guys.

Agree on all points...one guy with a high pick in the draft isn't going to fix all the problems on this team.

Archived