**** THE JETS

K-Rhodes25

**** THE JETS

EVERYTIME THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOSE THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO WIN... THEN THEY LOSE

**** THEM

I HATE THEM THEY SHOULD ALL GO TO HELL

**** THE JETS

Thats one of those things that just doesnt need to be said...

I think everyone (with the exception of barton and the patsie trolls) on this board has that same exact feeling.

**** THE JETS

EVERYTIME THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOSE THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO WIN... THEN THEY LOSE

**** THEM

**** THE JETS

sorry... this is a family messageboard... we need to dub your post...

Fudge THE JETS

Fark THEM

Flop THE JETS

Please be more careful in the future. Thank you.

I don't get why you are so mad. Did you really think we were going to win this game? Did you think it mattered? We would have been 2-5 with the win, that's not exactly going to get us anywhere. The QB change should have been made 3 games ago, but at least 2 games ago.

I don't get why you are so mad. Did you really think we were going to win this game? Did you think it mattered? We would have been 2-5 with the win, that's not exactly going to get us anywhere. The QB change should have been made 3 games ago, but at least 2 games ago.

....and it STILL hasn't been made yet serphnx-I doubt it will be this week either-Jetcane's Pop said after the bye...I still go with that

The QB change should have been made 3 games ago, but at least 2 games ago.

And that would have changed what?

Look, I'm all for seeing what we have in Clemens too, since we drafted him in the second round, but, I don't quite see how some of you think something as simple as switching the QB changes the multitude of problems this team has.

And that would have changed what?

Look, I'm all for seeing what we have in Clemens too, since we drafted him in the second round, but, I don't quite see how some of you think something as simple as switching the QB changes the multitude of problems this team has.

Because a lot of us think Chad has been making bad mistakes and leaving plays on the field. There's no way to find out if we don't see KC though, and we all know what we already have in Chad. We KNEW Chad would lose these games, and he did so. We don't know if KC would have, he might have, he might not have, but that's a better shot than losing for sure.

I don't buy this crap that another QB can't win these games. Most of these games have been close and against really bad defenses that should have been torched.

Because a lot of us think Chad has been making bad mistakes and leaving plays on the field. There's no way to find out if we don't see KC though, and we all know what we already have in Chad. We KNEW Chad would lose these games, and he did so. We don't know if KC would have, he might have, he might not have, but that's a better shot than losing for sure.

I don't buy this crap that another QB can't win these games. Most of these games have been close and against really bad defenses that should have been torched.

Well maybe you're just more optimistic than I. I'm all for switching QBs, I too would like to see what we have in Clemens, but I think I've seen enough to know that one change alone won't help us much this year.

**** THE JETS

**** THEM

**** THE JETS

Welcome to the world of Jets fandom.

You must be a new Jets fan. I've been living this for almost 40 years. At least they are consistent.

You must be a new Jets fan. I've been living this for almost 40 years. At least they are consistent.

Haha seriously these youngsters. Doesn't this kinda feel like one of the Kotite years? That is exactly what happened every game, that was probably the most frustrating thing I've ever been through. I remember Adrian Murrell I think it was claiming we could get in the playoffs after we won our first game mid-season, he said we'd just win the next 8 in a row. Haha great stuff.

im 17 yrs old and have been a jets fan all my life i think ive been through a lot

and beleive me ive heard everything there is to hear about bad stuff in the past

im 17 yrs old and have been a jets fan all my life i think ive been through a lot

and beleive me ive heard everything there is to hear about bad stuff in the past

hearing it is nothing like experiencing it. In 12 years when we sh!t the bed with another coach you will just accept it as fact and make fun of those younger fans who will react the way you did with Mangini's Jets.

Archived