I'm convinced this coaching staff does not know how to make adjustments...

NIGHT STALKER

I don't know whether they're having one big circle jerk in the locker room at half time, flipping coins, having tarot cards read or what...they are deer in headlights when the game is on the line...it will amaze me if any of these coaches get a call from another team after the season:bag:...I had better plays drawn up on my old high school chalk board back in the day...can I get a Hooah for my old high school, New Rochelle High...Ray Rice's territory.

They are getting outplayed big time in the 2nd half. Thomas Jones ran well in the 1st half against the Eagles I believe, the 2nd half-- not so much.

UGH. Hopefully it is just a learning curve. But they looked so good last year. Hopefully Kellen helps change things a little bit.

I don't know whether they're having one big circle jerk in the locker room at half time, flipping coins, having tarot cards read or what...they are deer in headlights when the game is on the line...it will amaze me if any of these coaches get a call from another team after the season:bag:...I had better plays drawn up on my old high school chalk board back in the day...can I get a Hooah for my old high school, New Rochelle High...Ray Rice's territory.

His brother Markell is running all over people now for you guys.

I agree with you and after the game, ERIC was livid. So what? He always says the same things and does nothing! Our DEFENSE is the pits and ERIC is an alleged DEFENSIVE GURU! I doubt that too! I am plain disgusted with the JETS and Mangreeni!

we just have mediocre players and coaches. they make mistakes. those mistakes hurt us again.

Sorry I don't buy that.

Last year the Jets beat the teams they were supposed to beat. This year they are not.

I do think there is alot of talent here. Maybe not Super Bowl talent but talented enough to beat

A Buffalo team starting a rookie QB

A Giants team that had been abysmal

An Eagles team that is nowhere near where they were in past.

A Bengals team that is a joke on a D and was missing their starting running back.

All four games not only could the Jets have won but were leading.

This isn't anywhere near the 95 team that had all of its talent stripped in one season. This is team that has Pennington, Thomas Jones, LC, Cotch, Mangold, D-Brick, Rhodes, Vilma, Ellis.

Sorry I don't buy that.

Last year the Jets beat the teams they were supposed to beat. This year they are not.

I do think there is alot of talent here. Maybe not Super Bowl talent but talented enough to beat

A Bengals team that is a joke on a D and was missing their starting running back.

This isn't anywhere near the 95 team that had all of its talent stripped in one season. This is team that has Pennington, Thomas Jones, LC, Cotch, Mangold, D-Brick, Rhodes, Vilma, Ellis.

agreed, and to see teams with less play better (Bills almost beat the Cowboys, in fact, they should have beat the Cowboys) is what makes our team more embarrasing. So if we overachieved last year and were underachieving this year, how good are we really?

can I get a Hooah for my old high school, New Rochelle High

You get a Hooah! and a potw nom, amigo.

Sorry I don't buy that.

but we didnt beat those teams... we can blame individual players, we can blame offense and defense, we can blame the coaching staff... in the end, this team is mediocre. And our mediocre team made mistakes...

on each of our drives in the 2nd half our players made a huge mistake on every drive. Thats not the coaches fault... that's our players. mediocre players f*ck up. Playcalling sucked. mediocre coaches made bad play calls.

This team is no where as good as they looked at times last year or as bad as we look this year. More like and 8-8 team. Mediocre.

but we didnt beat those teams... we can blame individual players, we can blame offense and defense, we can blame the coaching staff... in the end, this team is mediocre. And our mediocre team made mistakes...

on each of our drives in the 2nd half our players made a huge mistake on every drive. Thats not the coaches fault... that's our players. mediocre players f*ck up. Playcalling sucked. mediocre coaches made bad play calls.

This team is no where as good as they looked at times last year or as bad as we look this year. More like and 8-8 team. Mediocre.

Yeah, but they're not even living up to mediocre expectations at this point.

Seriously, this team is not good enough to win anything of importance this year. We all knew that before the season began. But they are certainly not as bad as their record indicates. WTH knew that it would be THIS bad though.

Switch the QB, switch the defensive scheme, fire coaches, whatever.....

Will it really matter in the end?

There is absolutely no passion, no nothing, from this squad.

It's almost like they're resting on their laurels.

This is not a top 10 talent team by any means, but they aren't even living up to their (let's say 8-8 in fairness) potential either.

They drive me mad.

Mediocre doesn't explain a team that could go 1-15. I doubt that will happen, but I sure wouldn't be surprised if it does. They get blown out in every second half. I see a team that expects to lose.

It's one thing if you are just bad. But if you look at the talent on paper, this team shouldn't be this bad.

Yeah finishing 8-8 or 7-9 is mediocre. But finishing 3-13 is a bad team hoping that next year is better, but who knows.

Archived