Damn, I hate the Red Sox.

Bob

Yeah, the NL took a huge stride in evening things out. It is a lot more competitive than last year. I agree.

The NL improved in 07' but it is still lopsided in favor of the AL.

The best team in the NL had 90 wins in 2007. 90 wins doesnt get you to the playoffs in the AL (Yankees were WC w/94 wins).

Yeah, the NL took a huge stride in evening things out. It is a lot more competitive than last year. I agree.

The best team in the NL had 90 wins in 2007. 90 wins doesnt get you to the playoffs in the AL (Yankees were WC w/94 wins).

I agree AL better at this point,,but from a statistical view, couldnt high win count also indicate much weaker teams at bottom of that league, and couldnt lesser , but high win counts indicate more evenly grouped teams?

I agree AL better at this point,,but from a statistical view, couldnt high win count also indicate much weaker teams at bottom of that league, and couldnt lesser , but high win counts indicate more evenly grouped teams?

The amount of wins that a team has is not indicative of necessarily superiority. It MAY be more indicative of a more balanced team.

By your premise, because the Devil Rays had teh fewest wins, that would by default make the AL the inferior league.

we both know that isn't the case.

Yes, the overall top teams in the Al are stronger than teh top teams in the NL. Iwill say that the middle of the pack of the NL is stronger. Subjective I realize.

As a whole, the talent in the AL is stronger, but th egap is closing, as previously mentioned. The NL has a great crop of youngsters.

The gap is closing, is guess is my point. And it is not huge, as it once was.

The amount of wins that a team has is not indicative of necessarily superiority. It MAY be more indicative of a more balanced team.

By your premise, because the Devil Rays had teh fewest wins, that would by default make the AL the inferior league.

we both know that isn't the case.

Yes, the overall top teams in the Al are stronger than teh top teams in the NL. Iwill say that the middle of the pack of the NL is stronger. Subjective I realize.

As a whole, the talent in the AL is stronger, but th egap is closing, as previously mentioned. The NL has a great crop of youngsters.

The gap is closing, is guess is my point. And it is not huge, as it once was.

Will never forget the bald, pierced middle-aged silly goose on line in a Cambridge DnD reveling in his tale of Theo playin' with Eddie Vedder, and Pearl Jam, MAN!, to his hemp-skirted hippie ugly chick. She was enraptured.You think he had just decribed his private part as solid gold and 2 foot long.

The whole Republic of Massholia should be encouraged to secede. Take Bill Simmons, 40,000 guys named Sully, the Cheaters, the Sawx, traffic circles, :Nuts:no booze on Sundays Puritan nonsense, Affleck, Damon, Kennedy,Romney(same spoiled rotten richie rich crap, different party), drop them all in the ocean.

EFF YOU ALL, M*******S!

I AM NOT WATCHING THIS WORTHLESS WORLD SERIES.

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/

And what pointless Paulie Shore reject supposed comedy is Jimmy Fallon filming at this year's World Series?

Will never forget the bald, pierced middle-aged silly goose on line in a Cambridge DnD reveling in his tale of Theo playin' with Eddie Vedder, and Pearl Jam, MAN!, to his hemp-skirted hippie ugly chick. She was enraptured.You think he had just decribed his private part as solid gold and 2 foot long.

The whole Republic of Massholia should be encouraged to secede. Take Bill Simmons, 40,000 guys named Sully, the Cheaters, the Sawx, traffic circles, :Nuts:no booze on Sundays Puritan nonsense, Affleck, Damon, Kennedy,Romney(same spoiled rotten richie rich crap, different party), drop them all in the ocean.

EFF YOU ALL, M*******S!

And what pointless Paulie Shore reject supposed comedy is Jimmy Fallon filming at this year's World Series?

EFF YOU ALL, M*******S!

Imagine now, if you will, what some fans of yankee fans who wear t-shirts extolling the number 26 annd such. ;)

EFF YOU ALL, M*******S!

Imagine now, if you will, what some fans of yankee fans who wear t-shirts extolling the number 26 annd such. ;)

The whole Republic of Massholia should be encouraged to secede. Take Bill Simmons, 40,000 guys named Sully, the Cheaters, the Sawx, rotaries, :Nuts:, Affleck,Damon, Kennedy,Romney(same spoiled rotten richie rich crap, different party), drop them all in the ocean.

EFF YOU ALL, M*******S!

You can buy liquor on Sundays here.

The whole Republic of Massholia should be encouraged to secede. Take Bill Simmons, 40,000 guys named Sully, the Cheaters, the Sawx, rotaries, :Nuts:, Affleck,Damon, Kennedy,Romney(same spoiled rotten richie rich crap, different party), drop them all in the ocean.

EFF YOU ALL, M*******S!

You can buy liquor on Sundays here.

Great job Indians! Frickin good for nuttins.

On to the Rockies. I like Francis and their pen/lineup/defense, but who the hell do they have in their starting rotation (that is any good) outside of Francis?

This might be a sweep for the Sawx. Rockies lack starting pitching.

Jimenez is maybe the best rookie starter in the game.....Morales can pitch as well.

Great job Indians! Frickin good for nuttins.

On to the Rockies. I like Francis and their pen/lineup/defense, but who the hell do they have in their starting rotation (that is any good) outside of Francis?

This might be a sweep for the Sawx. Rockies lack starting pitching.

Jimenez is maybe the best rookie starter in the game.....Morales can pitch as well.

EFF YOU ALL, M*******S!

As a life-long Bostonian - that made me laugh.

btw - guess you haven't heard - "packys" are open from noon to 6 on Sundays. You can buy as much booze as you wish. Hahahahaahaha

All the boys who did Irish dancing as kids turned out flamingly gay. Dance on you flaming diamond, Jonathan!

The Sox enjoy themselves. What is wrong with that? If you play for any team not named the Yankees you can actually have fun playing baseball.

8bi558QP6o4

The Sox enjoy themselves. What is wrong with that? If you play for any team not named the Yankees you can actually have fun playing baseball.

8bi558QP6o4

Where's Jimmy Fallon and the "Fever Pitch 2" cameras to intrude on the moment for a few dollars more?

What has happened to you? Not only do you have a 10 year old Red Sox fan in your avatar you have a Colorado logo in your sig.

You are better than that!

Why?

He has had the pic in his avatar for weeks. Why not show what a POS player does when a fan seeks an autograph. Classy Bob.

Archived