****The Official Jets vs Bills game Thread****

BP

The problem is... Chad started out better... then got injured and declined...

Clemens is throwing ducks already... where does he go from here? His arm isnt going to get any better... it will usually get worn down actually..

Has Clemens started out yet? He started one game and this was a relief appearance in a lost cause.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a brutal game. The Jets completely suck. Mangenious indeed. Belichick is laughing his ass off.

To watch? Yeah

I finally get sopcast to work, and i get to watch that garbage...

at least, save for one drive, the D looked decent today being led by Harris

The problem is... Chad started out better... then got injured and declined...

Clemens is throwing ducks already... where does he go from here? His arm isnt going to get any better... it will usually get worn down actually..

who cares how any qb starts out. Yeah chad started out great in his first season playing and has stunk since. Id be fine with it if Clemens makes some Ill advised throws early on in his career but improves every year. Chad has been starting for 6 years and still makes Ill advised throws for picks.

And he was saying that you support Chad non stop but when Clemens thows one you hate him with a passion.

I like Clemens actually, ask Barton...

I was excited to see him come out throwing... until he did the same bull**** Chad has been... they are both sucking in the 4th Q apparently...

So I hear how you don't want to put the kid in too early or his confidence will be shot. That Mangini is doing the smart thing and being loyal by sticking with Chad. Apparently somehow putting in a rookie with 3 minutes to go in a game down by 2 scores after losing 4 games in a row on the way to a 5th loss is the correct time to put in a young QB for him to be good. Right. Can people just please admit Mangini is an idiot? Please?

He put KC in because he expected an INT, now he can go up there in front of the press and say KC isn't ready and Pennington gives us the best chance to win, and start Pennington next week too. Maybe he will at some point relent and allow KC to have expected bad games against the Steelers and Cowboys and declare KC a bust, so he can start Pennington some more.

I'm on your bandwagon after this game. Mangini is a f*cking idiot. Bellichick was right when he said he wasn't ready.

So I hear how you don't want to put the kid in too early or his confidence will be shot. That Mangini is doing the smart thing and being loyal by sticking with Chad. Apparently somehow putting in a rookie with 3 minutes to go in a game down by 2 scores after losing 4 games in a row on the way to a 5th loss is the correct time to put in a young QB for him to be good. Right. Can people just please admit Mangini is an idiot? Please?

He put KC in because he expected an INT, now he can go up there in front of the press and say KC isn't ready and Pennington gives us the best chance to win, and start Pennington next week too. Maybe he will at some point relent and allow KC to have expected bad games against the Steelers and Cowboys and declare KC a bust, so he can start Pennington some more.

Nah. I think KC is the QB the rest of the season. That theory is right up their with the JFK conspiracy.

I take back what I said because KC is ready... Ive come to that conclusion by watching him play a whole game and three mins this year.

If Chad starts next week, Ill be angry.

Chad P is a scrub, get over your man crush and admit reality. He led the team to one field goal against the bills with great starting field position all day. Clemens come in cold with 4 minutes in the 4th quarter down by 2 scores and you expect a guy with limited experience to what? score two touchdowns? yeah, right.

I was excited to see him come out throwing... until he did the same bull**** Chad has been... they are both sucking in the 4th Q apparently...

Just stop it.

Clemens played a total of 1 4th quarter...in Balt week 2 (where he actually put the team in a situation to tie), then he comes out for that last sequence of plays just now.

You have nothing to compare it to.

I dont know AVM.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching a QB that can throw the ball run the offense.

People say KC has a mediocre arm, but compared to Chads floaters, he looks like Brett Favre.

Yeah I know man. It's past time for KC. It was unfair of me to bash him...but watching INT after INT after INT late in the 4th quarter when we're close is painful. It's all on the shoulders and minds of the QB's, Coaching staffs, and even recievers(i.e. the Baltimore game when Mc-careless dropped the game away)

Chad P is a scrub, get over your man crush and admit reality. He led the team to one field goal against the bills with great starting field position all day. Clemens come in cold with 4 minutes in the 4th quarter down by 2 scores and you expect a guy with limited experience to what? score two touchdowns? yeah, right.

exactly

Just stop it.

Clemens played a total of 1 4th quarter...in Balt week 2 (where he actually put the team in a situation to tie), then he comes out for that last sequence of plays just now.

You have nothing to compare it to.

He threw a duck INT in the Balt game too... just want people to realize taking Chad out will not prevent these... ITS THE PLAY CALLING!

He threw a duck INT in the Balt game too... just want people to realize taking Chad out will not prevent these... ITS THE PLAY CALLING!

Of course it won't prevent it..qbs throw INTS.

The fact of the matter is Clemens has the better chance to put this team in a situation to score points.

Ok ecurb considering Chad is able to change the plays at the line of scrimmage you can't just blame the playcalling. Secondly please can you just name one positive of Chad being our starting QB without bringing up anything he did in 2002?

Ok ecurb considering Chad is able to change the plays at the line of scrimmage you can't just blame the playcalling. Secondly please can you just name one positive of Chad being our starting QB without bringing up anything he did in 2002?

He has a few plays to change between... which means they still tell him which plays... and they all usually suck.... he does change the plays alot...

Trust me... Kellen Clemens will not be able to shine with these dumbass coaches...

He has a few plays to change between... which means they still tell him which plays... and they all usually suck.... he does change the plays alot...

Trust me... Kellen Clemens will not be able to shine with these dumbass coaches...

Ok but you do realize the play calling will change when we have a QB who can actually do more than dump offs?

Ok but you do realize the play calling will change when we have a QB who can actually do more than dump offs?

For some reason...I dont think it will. Clemens is most certainly capable of doing more, but I doubt they'll let him.

Archived