****The Official Jets vs Bills game Thread****

BP

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much beer could a BP imbibe, if a BP could imbibe beer?

I never count. ;)

I usually guzzle and pound them down to prime myself before the game, and then I don't drink during the game. $7.50 for one Coors Light. :shock:

Becks will be the drink of choice today.

beer_becks.jpg

On a side note...are any of you masochistic followers going to be at the Skins game next week? I'll be there...trip has been planned for quite a while...:bag:

That will be the first game that I won't be at.

3 More games on my itinerary.

Dolphins in Miami

Browns

Chiefs

Why would I want the Jets to win when Mangina and Chad "I am a *****" Pennington are in charge? Embrace 1-15, embrace the NEW FLESH! Give me Dave Wannstedt, or give me a near death experience!

Your blood may be green, but it's not Jets green! Jets will win today!

So thanks for the invitation to visit and discuss today's matchup, Mod, but I don't see any discussion? There's chest-thumping, a lot of cheering and a great deal of pictures. But I'm still waiting for discussion. I think I'll go rake leaves or something.

Good luck today.

I have a funny feeling we're actually going to win a game today...we're staying out of he house for the past week and I'm not even heading home to watch this game opting instead to listen on Sirius-we're only 20 minutes away-that's how bad this season is for us Jets fans guys

Archived