I was wrong about this Jets team.

As a fan of the Jets, after a season like this.... The only thing I can do is take a deep look at the team we have, the players we have... Or should I simply say the players we lack?

Before the start of the Season I honestly had a good feeling that this Jets team (Year #2 under Mangini) Could actually put up a fight for the AFC East... Well, what can I say? Other than I was wrong.

Chad Pennington- As a fan of the game, I simply love the heart you show and I loved the way you use to lead this Jets team to victortys... But I was wrong about you Chad... One thing I learned this season is this... If we ever wanna see this Jets team with an EXPLOSIVE OFFENSE.... We must have a QB who can STRETCH THE FIELD. And I'm sorry, but Chad Pennington is not the QB who is going to make the defenses play back. Am I saying that Kellen will stretch the field? No...I dont know... But I do know one thing... I was wrong about Chad Pennington... The man is done as our Starter.

To all the fans of football who say that the games are won in the Trenches... DING, DING, DING... You all are the winners. Because our D-Line and our O-Line is simply garbage. And to think that I thought that our Defense would be alot better than last seasons.... Boy was I wrong.

This is Manginis 2nd season, Im not gonna hang him as of right now... But if we fail to make the playoffs next season after having a top draft pick... All I can say is this... I may be calling for Herm.... One thing I miss about Herm, is that the players showed up and played for the man.... As of now, I cant say the same thing for Mangini

As a fan of the Jets, after a season like this.... The only thing I can do is take a deep look at the team we have, the players we have... Or should I simply say the players we lack?

Before the start of the Season I honestly had a good feeling that this Jets team (Year #2 under Mangini) Could actually put up a fight for the AFC East... Well, what can I say? Other than I was wrong.

Chad Pennington- As a fan of the game, I simply love the heart you show and I loved the way you use to lead this Jets team to victortys... But I was wrong about you Chad... One thing I learned this season is this... If we ever wanna see this Jets team with an EXPLOSIVE OFFENSE.... We must have a QB who can STRETCH THE FIELD. And I'm sorry, but Chad Pennington is not the QB who is going to make the defenses play back. Am I saying that Kellen will stretch the field? No...I dont know... But I do know one thing... I was wrong about Chad Pennington... The man is done as our Starter.

To all the fans of football who say that the games are won in the Trenches... DING, DING, DING... You all are the winners. Because our D-Line and our O-Line is simply garbage. And to think that I thought that our Defense would be alot better than last seasons.... Boy was I wrong.

This is Manginis 2nd season, Im not gonna hang him as of right now... But if we fail to make the playoffs next season after having a top draft pick... All I can say is this... I may be calling for Herm.... One thing I miss about Herm, is that the players showed up and played for the man.... As of now, I cant say the same thing for Mangini

Weren't you banned???

DWC be honest, did you create the gamethread at the other place every week since youve been banned??

Alright, I agree with you telling us that Chad's time is up, but he isn't the only factor why we're losing. Just look at how hard our scheduel is. If you really thought we had a chance to give the AFC a run for the money coming into the season AFTER seeing the moves that the patriots did, i must say that you are on some wierd-ass drug. It's just the small things how Vilma would be better in a 4-3 instead of a 3-4 and have a more experienced secondary that would kind of improve our chances of winning. But yeah just look at how hard our scheduel is this year for a team like this. at most i was expecting 4 wins and it seems like the jets aren't going to get more than 2 more wins (3 if they get lucky) so thats my two cents.

Alright, I agree with you telling us that Chad's time is up, but he isn't the only factor why we're losing. Just look at how hard our scheduel is. If you really thought we had a chance to give the AFC a run for the money coming into the season AFTER seeing the moves that the patriots did, i must say that you are on some wierd-ass drug. It's just the small things how Vilma would be better in a 4-3 instead of a 3-4 and have a more experienced secondary that would kind of improve our chances of winning. But yeah just look at how hard our scheduel is this year for a team like this. at most i was expecting 4 wins and it seems like the jets aren't going to get more than 2 more wins (3 if they get lucky) so thats my two cents.

It seems like our schedule is the least most deciding factor in our record as of today.

WELCOME BACK DWC !!

DWC be honest, did you create the gamethread at the other place every week since youve been banned??

Honestly... Over at the other place I only made one game thread... Sorry to say, but It's not the damn people who make the threads who make the Jets lose... Its the Jets, and Its been this way since I can remember.

Archived