๑۩۞۩๑..::JetNation's Secret Santa is Back::..๑۩۞۩๑

Smizzy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
You guys have until 5pm today to sign up.

in case i didn't mention it already, I am in. And whoever wins is getting the joebabyny party in a box, a blow up kiddie pool, enough jello powder to fill said pool, a case of ketel 1 vodka, 64 ounces of lube, a commercial sized jug of hersheys chocolate syrup, a kitchenaid hand mixer with adult toy attachments, a motorcycle battery, mini jumper cables, a wall sized mirror and a dozen razor blades, and thorough instructions on how to disappear a dead hooker. Merry XXXmas!!

in case i didn't mention it already, I am in. And whoever wins is getting the joebabyny party in a box, a blow up kiddie pool, enough jello powder to fill said pool, a case of ketel 1 vodka, 64 ounces of lube, a commercial sized jug of hersheys chocolate syrup, a kitchenaid hand mixer with adult toy attachments, a motorcycle battery, mini jumper cables, a wall sized mirror and a dozen razor blades, and thorough instructions on how to disappear a dead hooker. Merry XXXmas!!

I hope you get Garb!

PRICELESS!

I posted this in the Adopt A Family Thread but I have no shame so I am pasting it in here as well:

Hey for anyone who is buying Jets stuff for Christmas, if you go through this link they give us 10% of the purchase. I will donate anything that comes in to the Adopt A Family Drive.

jetnation.jpg

Buy yourself Jets gear and help a family in need. Granted it is actually a better deal for the family in need because they don't get stuck wearing Jets stuff.

:xmas:

Archived