๑۩۞۩๑..::JetNation's Secret Santa is Back::..๑۩۞۩๑

Smizzy

santa.jpg

Once again , The Holiday season is just around the corner and your friends here at JetNation.com have decided to get it started early! This is the Official JN Secret Santa Sign Up Sheet.

:xmas:

This yr we will have a $40 limit (w/shipping). You must buy a NY Jets or Football related Item for your Secret Santa. :xmas:

Names will be randomly pulled from a hat and given to your secret Santa in private!

YOU HAVE UNTILL TUESDAY DEC 11TH @ 8pm TO SIGN UP!!

The Official Secret Santa Sign up List

1. Smizzy

2. Thor99

3. Mandarinia

4. TaborJet

5. JetFan712

6. BP

7. Mrs. TaborJet

8. Sperm Edwards

9. KidHuman

10. 4HCrew

11. 124

12. Brenjetsfan

13. faba

14. BwanaZulia

16. JoeBabyNy

17. greengal

18. Vandoug

19. Gainzo

20. JonEjet

21. Garb

22. Max

23. AirForceJetFan

24. Lil Bit Special

25. anskyruben

26. NIGHT STALKER

27. Lawngnome o-line

28. Can't Hackett

29. El Gringo Loco

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might as well count me in also.

Question: Since I am not in the NYC area and do not plan to be, does the toal for who gets me and who I get include shipping or is that extra?

I don't think it makes that much of a difference for your secret santa. Particularly with regular ground shipping, unless you're being sent something that weighs a lot or is that huge (like 1/5 of one of Max's ass-cheeks).

I don't think it makes that much of a difference for your secret santa. Particularly with regular ground shipping, unless you're being sent something that weighs a lot or is that huge (like 1/5 of one of Max's ass-cheeks).

Cool, I just hope he doesnt have a JETS tattoo on his ass cheek because that makes it eligible for the Secret Santa

I'm in.

I want a Kellen Clemens New York Titans jersey.

And if I get Smizzy or Barton..I'm hooking them up with a Chad jersey.

Hey if you're willing to go over the $40 limit, pick me up an authentic Kellen Clemens jersey. K thanks.:P

This will be yr 4...We have had a couple people step up and do more than was asked of them,Yes.

Hopefully this yr everybody is on the ball.

Not to stir up $hut...okay, maybe a little. But who was the kid that signed up for it then refused to send anything?

Not to stir up $hut...okay, maybe a little. But who was the kid that signed up for it then refused to send anything?

It happened at the old country. Smizzy was kind enough to take their place.

Smizzy is a prince among men.

Archived