๑۩۞۩๑..::JetNation's Secret Santa is Back::..๑۩۞۩๑

Smizzy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total Rant... proceed at your own risk.

Anyone else order from them and experience issues?

Unfortunately my gifts will not arrive on time, I'm sorry. :1cry:

I placed the order on 12/16 and was confirmed to ship and take 3-5 business days. I rec'd the order confirmation, but haven't heard anything since then.

So, I go to the website and (1) system doesn't recognize my email address and (2) doesn't recognize the Order Number. WTF.

Then, I call the automated 800 line... system does recognize the Order Number, but says "status cannot be determined" WTF again.

Takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to contact Customer Support via email - most sites don't make it easy to actually get one-on-one support. I then send off two emails about how frustrated I am. hahahahaha

Then, I get back on the 800 line and hit every friggin' number until I get a LIVE person. They check the order and say the items will ship 3-5 days AFTER THE 5-10 DAYS IT TAKES TO ACTUALLY LEAVE THE F'ING WAREHOUSE!!!!

Are you kidding me? It takes 5-10 days to process an order? I'm beside myself, trying to keep it cool because I know it's not this woman's issue... but the site totally misrepresented shipping times.

So, then I'm like "Cancel the order" and she says, she can put in the request but cannot guarantee it will still not ship. WTF again! I just figured I'd go shop tonight and and mail it out like I originally wanted to, but thought Oh No, let's be efficient. This is so NOT efficient.

So, I apologoize... this Santa sucks. I dropped the ball. You will get this AFTER Christmas.

I'll send you a PM. I sorry. :1cry:

I placed the order on 12/16 and was confirmed to ship and take 3-5 business days. I rec'd the order confirmation, but haven't heard anything since then.

So, I go to the website and (1) system doesn't recognize my email address and (2) doesn't recognize the Order Number. WTF.

Then, I call the automated 800 line... system does recognize the Order Number, but says "status cannot be determined" WTF again.

Takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to contact Customer Support via email - most sites don't make it easy to actually get one-on-one support. I then send off two emails about how frustrated I am. hahahahaha

Then, I get back on the 800 line and hit every friggin' number until I get a LIVE person. They check the order and say the items will ship 3-5 days AFTER THE 5-10 DAYS IT TAKES TO ACTUALLY LEAVE THE F'ING WAREHOUSE!!!!

Are you kidding me? It takes 5-10 days to process an order? I'm beside myself, trying to keep it cool because I know it's not this woman's issue... but the site totally misrepresented shipping times.

So, then I'm like "Cancel the order" and she says, she can put in the request but cannot guarantee it will still not ship. WTF again! I just figured I'd go shop tonight and and mail it out like I originally wanted to, but thought Oh No, let's be efficient. This is so NOT efficient.

So, I apologoize... this Santa sucks. I dropped the ball. You will get this AFTER Christmas.

Welcher- only kidding Mrs.Tabor jet!

Don't feel bad, I'm almost in the same boat (delivery time)...Smizzy PM'd us with our Secret Santa recipients on the 12th. I have AirForceJet and he's in the military with an APO address. I sent his gift out on the same day, the 12th via USPS Priority. Post Office is telling me that APO addresses needed to be in the mail by the 11th. So Glen, if you're reading this, I'm sorry man...when you get it, let me know.

Don't feel bad, I'm almost in the same boat (delivery time)...Smizzy PM'd us with our Secret Santa recipients on the 12th. I have AirForceJet and he's in the military with an APO address. I sent his gift out on the same day, the 12th via USPS Priority. Post Office is telling me that APO addresses needed to be in the mail by the 11th. So Glen, if you're reading this, I'm sorry man...when you get it, let me know.

Not a problem NS....I'm sure we've all had something like this happen to us around the holidays.

Well whaddayaknow....just got the gift in the mail NS and I gotta say thanks man. Awesome gift. Autographed D' Brick mini-helmet. It'll look nice next to my autographed Namath/Pennington mini helmet. Hell of a gift NS. Thanks again man.

Yep, we learned our lesson long ago. My wife only orders stuff from them around christmas or my birthday and every single they either didn't have what she wanted to order for me or it didn't arrive in time. She ordered a left hand Patriots putter for me. It arrived and was right handed and looked nothing like the picture. We sent it back and never heard anything from them. I called and the lady said they hadn't seen it. I called BS and gave her the tracking number that even showed who signed for the package. They found it buried in a corner and finally refunded our money.

Yep, we learned our lesson long ago. My wife only orders stuff from them around christmas or my birthday and every single they either didn't have what she wanted to order for me or it didn't arrive in time. She ordered a left hand Patriots putter for me. It arrived and was right handed and looked nothing like the picture. We sent it back and never heard anything from them. I called and the lady said they hadn't seen it. I called BS and gave her the tracking number that even showed who signed for the package. They found it buried in a corner and finally refunded our money.

Lesson learned. Oh well. If I hand deliver the gift, maybe he will be fine with that! haha:cheergal:

Well whaddayaknow....just got the gift in the mail NS and I gotta say thanks man. Awesome gift. Autographed D' Brick mini-helmet. It'll look nice next to my autographed Namath/Pennington mini helmet. Hell of a gift NS. Thanks again man.

I'm glad it got there on time...thank you for your service!

Lesson learned. Oh well. If I hand deliver the gift, maybe he will be fine with that! haha:cheergal:

Let me give you a little advice with a site like NFLshop. All they are is a "front" for taking orders. They don't even stock 90% of the stuff they sell. What they probably do is either have your merchandise dropped shipped or they take your order and place it with another company. That company then ships it to NFLShop and they in turn ship it to you...that's probably why the delay.

All right Can't Hackett, you're off the hook. I got the second package today.

When you said it looked like it was coming in two packages, I figured you meant there were two gifts. Well, there were two in the first package.

I know you're dying for everyone to know what you got me, so here goes.

The first package had a nice Jets hat, and two XL NY Jets thongs. I haven't tried them on yet. Rest assured that I will. I received the second package today, a sweet pewter Jets coffee mug. Thanks for everything, except for the thongs. I'll be re-gifting those, I hope you don't mind. You got me good.

Max, I need your mailing address concerning a completely different reason. Thanks.

It's OK ,Mrs.T. Most of these SS gift don't get there by Christmas. It's something we have learned to accept over the yrs doing SS.

Nobody is going to be upset if it's late.

Public thank you to 4H (Tyson) for my gifts- jets glass, jets shot glass-will come in handy for T-mac's makers mark and the alcohol you provided. And after this season you need to drink alot to endure the suffering

Thanks Tyson.

All right Can't Hackett, you're off the hook. I got the second package today.

When you said it looked like it was coming in two packages, I figured you meant there were two gifts. Well, there were two in the first package.

I know you're dying for everyone to know what you got me, so here goes.

The first package had a nice Jets hat, and two XL NY Jets thongs. I haven't tried them on yet. Rest assured that I will. I received the second package today, a sweet pewter Jets coffee mug. Thanks for everything, except for the thongs. I'll be re-gifting those, I hope you don't mind. You got me good.

Max, I need your mailing address concerning a completely different reason. Thanks.

Enjoy Thor, I figure the thongs would make their way to the mod's room. ;)

Alright I want to say THANK YOU for my gift. The poster formerly known as Bill Parcells got me this sweet Desk Light. It is carved out of a NY Jets football, with a nice Jet on it. Ready for takeoff. Much like our own Jets!

He definitely went way over and above for this and I actually received it about 2 weeks ago. So thank you BP for a great gift. I just moved into a new office at work, so the timing was perfect. Everyone commented on how nice it was -- even the Pats fans said so.

:xmas:

Thank you BP!!!

Merry Christmas.

Archived