New Kitten

Smizzy

so a couple weeks ago the boys talked me into a new kitty. Well he is crazy and love to hunt the children and the attack their feet,lol. I think it's hilarious...they hate it...so now he is my new kitty.

The funny thing is he loves music. Whatever I put it on....he stands right in front of me and waits for me to sing to him,lol. I'm not luther vandros but when i do sing to him...he nuzzles my chin.

Anybody every had a cat like this?

Ps...he likes Kanye West,lol...and I am well aware of how Gay this thread is.

This is the best thread I've seen in ages!!! ha ha. animal0003.gif

Send pics and does this kitty have a name?

animal0048.gif

I love my kitty, Moose is his name... I call him 'my little man' or 'little bastard' depending on how sweet or evil he's being at that moment. animal0067.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the best thread I've seen in ages!!! ha ha. animal0003.gif

Send pics and does this kitty have a name?

animal0048.gif

I love my kitty, Moose is his name... I call him 'my little man' or 'little bastard' depending on how sweet or evil he's being at that moment. animal0067.gif

My son named him Fudge....although he looks and acts like a Panther.

so a couple weeks ago the boys talked me into a new kitty. Well he is crazy and love to hunt the children and the attack their feet,lol. I think it's hilarious...they hate it...so now he is my new kitty.

The funny thing is he loves music. Whatever I put it on....he stands right in front of me and waits for me to sing to him,lol. I'm not luther vandros but when i do sing to him...he nuzzles my chin.

So you are happy with your new pussie????

Are you serious? I always knew you were a *****... More than you actually like *****... I guess thats why your a mod.

So you are happy with your new pussie????

Are you serious? I always knew you were a *****... More than you actually like *****... I guess thats why your a mod.

you guys are sooo original!! Such funny responses! i bet you will both be vying for the title of "JN's funniest poster"

:happy0071:

you guys are sooo original!! Such funny responses! i bet you will both be vying for the title of "JN's funniest poster"

:happy0071:

When it's all said and done... I would like for you to be DONE

Holy crap -- I defended you. You are the most unpopular poster ever. You piss everyone off and somehow I thought you could work it out and get along with everyone.

Looks like I was wrong. You are unreal attacking people. People here have been nice to you and you are just an a$$hole in return.

Holy crap -- I defended you. You are the most unpopular poster ever. You piss everyone off and somehow I thought you could work it out and get along with everyone.

Looks like I was wrong. You are unreal attacking people. People here have been nice to you and you are just an a$$hole in return.

Break out the stick, homeskillet.

We should take a pole. I mean poll.

POTW nom!

You should have banned greengal instead, she's a troublemaker.

Greengal is unbannable.

Being serious for a second, what is wrong with someone that wants to pick on her? If she isn't the nicest person in the world, I don't know who is.

Greengal is unbannable.

Being serious for a second, what is wrong with someone that wants to pick on her? If she isn't the nicest person in the world, I don't know who is.

She is an absolute sweetheart. I wish she was from Latvia so we could get married.

I dunno, I think I might be a close second. I'm pretty nice.... just not to you! ;)

Oh I am sure you are nice. Who are you though? Don't let us not knowing who you are get misunderstood for us being cold or mean. We are sure that you are nice.

Signed,

JetNation (the site that cares)

Attacking greengal is the last straw.

such chivalry! ;)

You should have banned greengal instead, she's a troublemaker.

:evilgrin0037::comb:

Greengal is unbannable.

lol.. that is kind of you to say. :oops:

She is an absolute sweetheart. I wish she was from Latvia so we could get married.

if i we got married, would we be a lesbian couple? ;)

Greengal is unbannable.

....your wife ;)

Honestly, she and Greengal are two of the five nicest people I have ever met. Just sweet and kind. That's pretty sad that I can only think of five people who are thoroughly and genuinely kind....and one of them is my aunt. Wow. Just wow.

....your wife ;)

Honestly, she and Greengal are two of the five nicest people I have ever met. Just sweet and kind. That's pretty sad that I can only think of five people who are thoroughly and genuinely kind....and one of them is my aunt. Wow. Just wow.

I need a dose of greengal after a weekend with my inlaws. :chas:

GREENGAL, WHERE ARE YOU?????

I need a dose of greengal after a weekend with my inlaws. :chas:

GREENGAL, WHERE ARE YOU?????

She does have a calming effect.....or is that just the ability to let someone vent without interruption and passing judgement. Sometimes I think she's on drugs.;)

How's things V (well, besides the whole in-law thing )?

Archived