Can we stop all the fighting and bickering?

Jet Moses

Hey man, we're all fans of this team. This team does not deserve us. Woody Johnson does not deserve us.

So why are we dumping on each other? We should be dumping on the people that deserve it- the players, the coaches, and the owner.

We've all had our spats with jerkoffs on this board.

When Barry Bonds got indicted, did I attack the people that got sassy with me in his defense? No! Why bother?

So all of you with your back and forth crap, just stop it. If you know you are right, what is the point?

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Hey man, we're all fans of this team. This team does not deserve us. Woody Johnson does not deserve us.

So why are we dumping on each other? We should be dumping on the people that deserve it- the players, the coaches, and the owner.

When Barry Bonds got indicted, did I attack the people that got sassy with me in his defense? No! Why bother?

So all of you with your back and forth crap, just stop it. If you know you are right, what is the point?

Let sleeping dogs lie.

The jets QB debate here has become like Politics.

IT has become very personal and very nasty.

I watched the entire game. My opinion of everything here hasn't changed from the QB to the OL, to the Defense.

I don't think there is anything else to say.

I watched the entire game. My opinion of everything here hasn't changed from the QB to the OL, to the Defense.

I agree with all of that, and there is nothing more to say.

the guy who DOES deserve ALL the blame is Woody Johnson-I sometimes wonder if we would have been better off with the Dolans than him now. At least we would have gotten our own stadium like we were promised-- probably on the west side

Bite your tongue until you draw blood. :P

Jim Dolan is the anti-Christ, Hillary Clinton and Osama Bin Laden wrapped in one.

Never EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRER mention a Dolan with Jets

Didn't get to see the whole game, but will watch it later.

I checked out the stats though, and yeah, although somewhat meaningless, we still seem to stand where we did weeks ago. Lots of holes and not quite there yet.

It's disturbing; A pathology, really.

We are one big dysfunctional family. You got guys in one breath bashing other fans for selling their tickets to Steelers fans, then in another they are bashing away at the Jets organization for the pathetic job they did with the Curtis Martin tribute. Unbelievable.

If you ask me, the people who sold the tickets were the smart ones. The people that went to the game were the suckers. The Jets won a great game and all you read in the paper the next day is how fans at gate D scream obscenities at women to show their breasts.

It never ends.

It's disturbing; A pathology, really.

We are one big dysfunctional family. You got guys in one breath bashing other fans for selling their tickets to Steelers fans, then in another they are bashing away at the Jets organization for the pathetic job they did with the Curtis Martin tribute. Unbelievable.

If you ask me, the people who sold the tickets were the smart ones. The people that went to the game were the suckers. The Jets won a great game and all you read in the paper the next day is how fans at gate D scream obscenities at women to show their breasts.

It never ends.

If people bashed fans for giving up, not going to games, being cheap, or selling their tickets, then people need to bash half this team that seemed to give up today from the get go.

This was a disgrace today.

If people bashed fans for giving up, not going to games, being cheap, or selling their tickets, then people need to bash half this team that seemed to give up today from the get go.

This was a disgrace today.

All of this "I'm a bigger fan that you" "No, I'm a bigger fan" crap is pathetic. We're fighting each other over a dogsh*t organization with a skinflint tax cheat for an owner.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Jet Moses is officially the voice of reason. For those of you playing the home version, that is a bad sign.

:P

NO apologies are needed.

WE are all JETS fans and WE are all frustratred and tired of LOSING!!!!!!!

In a sentence. There's only that itty bitty tiny hope, nestling way in the back of your brain, that someday, hopefully soon, they finally figure it out. Days like today means that day seems pretty far away. Pissing and moaning about being infected with jets fandom is acceptable;it's why most of us are here.But pissing on and moaning about each other is pointless.

I look at it this way-I wasn't really old enough to understand or appreciate Super Bowl III. It's barely a memory. But that hope has gotten close-the swamp in 1982;the final minutes of regulation in Cleveland in 1986; leading in the 4th quarter in Denver in 1998; leading Pittsburgh late in the 4th 3 years ago. I want more of those moments. I want them to turn our way for a change. ANd I want them to be a regualr occurrence. If you want to piss and moan about those awful fates, fine. If you want to talk about being a "better fan", step off. No matter how great fan you think you are, it means exacelty zero in whether this team wins or loses.

Archived