Ray Of Sunshine -- Check This One Out

Maxman

I liked this article from the moment I saw the picture at the top, nice way to ensure a captive audience! I enjoyed the enthusiasm of the Jets fans in the stadium and after all the shots people take at us, it can't be denied that despite all the disappointment, we are extremely loyal. I'm glad that the players came over to acknowledge the fans although I didn't see it from the upper deck. I was a little disappointed that I didn't read anything from the players or Mangini about the support the team received. Good job Tyson.

Wait, there was an article?

Did Tyson just type something under the twin towers?

Nice read Tyson.

I agree about Graham, either there's something wrong with him or he just did a huge 180 turnaround out of the blue. he sucks right now.

It was fun rockin their house, a great way to end a great weekend.

watched the game from a bar in Pennsylvania, but appreciated the turnout. fun game to watch. BTW, this was the gut feeling I've had all season long. That it's not really so much the personel (with the exception of Penne), but it was more the lack of intensity AND poor coaching that caused us to get pounded. Why are we two totally different teams before and after the bye week? I know many of you may say its because training camp is so rough, but it can't be that bad that we are playing like almost a completely different team. And we are a completely different defense right now. Amazing.

Nice Ti............I mean nice job Tyson. South Florida, Hot weather and hot women. :)

Great article Tyson one of the best I`ve read so far and I hope my complaining about the media not giving JET fans credit for stepping up at this game helped inspire it .As far as this hot babe goes , I have to give credit were credit is due here ,while Tyson picked here out in the bar right off the bat ,it was Brenda who went over to her table smooth talked her and brought her back to us drunks & had the camera to record this beau-tit-full event. so once again Brenda thanks for stepping up....

Joisey you are right..I had the hawk eyes but Brenda got her over by us..can never thank her enough

This is why it is a key source of info to know if she is on the Road Trip you happen to be attending PS. I checked out the price & availibility of those 2 suites on top of the Bahia Cabana ,Brenda thought we could snatch them up before the Bayone cops for next year ,I had told her if they had been doing it for years no way they would p*ss off a large group like that and take it away from them ,and thats what they said ,they get it for the JET GAME it`s $450 per day min. of 3 days ,but we could get it for any other weekend of course, just in case you want to go visit the hooters in person again Tyson.....

This article is a great gay/straight test. If you actually know what the article was about, then you love penis. Simple as that.;-)

POTW NOM. That is awesome.

Anyway Tyson brings up some really good points in his article. DOH. Damn I walked right into that one.

:rl:

Archived