****The Official Early Game Thread****

SoFlaJets

Yes there was. Did you not see Westbrook absoolutely blow past him. Pay attention BP!!!;-)

Oh, of course. he's already exhausted. thank goodness for that gap between his teeth so he can suck in more air while he's smiling.

Buffalo is a pretty good young team-and again, for some reason I don't hate them like I always hated Miami and now REALLY friggin despise New England. This kid Trent Edwards,the two running backs Josh Reed and some pretty good guys on the defensive side of the ball-this isn't a bad team. Roscoe Parrish though-I hate those kinds of feast or famine players, it's either the guy's gonna score a TD or drop a ball right in his hands. Good for them...bad VERY VERY VERY bad for Miami who I agree looks like a totally disinterested team at this point. I can see 0-16 as a very real possibility

I've been watching the Fin game all afternoon. I have a bad cold and a little fever

and watching the Fins play like crap just makes me feel better.

Beck had ints and they took him out and put in Lemon and buffalo is just beating the

you know what out of him.

so what do you think Senior...does Cameron get canned after this disaster? I think so and say why even bother trying to develop a young QB for a future that you'll have no part in anyway-I would continue to play the more experienced Cleo Lemon who gives them the best (although very slight) chance of winning a game

so what do you think Senior...does Cameron get canned after this disaster? I think so and say why even bother trying to develop a young QB for a future that you'll have no part in anyway-I would continue to play the more experienced Cleo Lemon who gives them the best (although very slight) chance of winning a game

By playing Cleo, Cameron is showing that he is only interested in his job, not the team. They need to stick with Beck, not like it will help them this year.

Remember when they passed on Quinn? then didn't make a move to trade up to get him?

I've been watching the Fin game all afternoon. I have a bad cold and a little fever

and watching the Fins play like crap just makes me feel better.

Beck had ints and they took him out and put in Lemon and buffalo is just beating the

you know what out of him.

Make yourself a gigantic mug of green tea, Senior. that **** is like a magic elixir.

By playing Cleo, Cameron is showing that he is only interested in his job, not the team. They need to stick with Beck, not like it will help them this year.

Remember when they passed on Quinn? then didn't make a move to trade up to get him?

why should he be drago? I mean he's as good as gone anyway and will never get another chance to head coach an NFL team with an 0-16 in his first year on his resume-might as well try and get a win or two. Yea passing on Brady Quinn for Ted Ginn Jr. will forever haunt Miami fans

Archived